Off limits

Yuuji was already awake since 8 in the morning but still he chooses to lie down next to Chikara and let the other male spoon him. The alarm went on and he felt Chikara kissed his shoulder softly before he got out of bed carefully.

"Oh... Yuuji still have their numbers. Should I buy Yuuji a new phone or nah? Maybe I am too--- fuck it."

The blonde male opened his eyes and saw Chikara made his way outside only wearing a shirt and a pair of boxers.

"Is he... jealous?" Yuuji asked himself worriedly when he saw the amount of good morning messages from those people from the past.

Yuuji got out of bed and he made his way to the kitchen and saw Chikara was already making breakfast.

"Good morning..." Yuuji grinned happily and he wrapped his arms around Chikara.

"Good morning." He replied and Chikara kissed his cheek.

"Where is your shirt?" Chikara asked and Yuuji stood and placed his chin on Chikara's shoulder. Yuuji is only wearing his shorts by the way.

"Its only us in our penthouse sooo." Yuuji tries to reason out but Chikara turned to look at him and raised his brow.

"You're going to get a cold." Chikara said and removed his shirt and let Yuuji wear it.

"Chikara I swear I'll be having another type of breakfast. Man, this is a feast." Yuuji said as he kept on eyeing Chikara's abs.

"Hmm." Chikara playfully rolled his eyes and he continued cooking and he let Yuuji cling to him.

He just let Yuuji ran his hand on his abs while he was still cooking. He does my really mind and it doesn't bother him at all.

"Yuuji what." Chikara turned the stove off amd turned to look at his fiancee who just palmed him.

"Chikara what." Yuuji replied while having that naughty grin.

"Why are you palming me?"

"Can I not?"

"We have a class in two hours." Chikara said as his rational side was showing.

They won't do it this morning and they will eat breakfast together then take a shower and get ready to school.

"Still plenty of time. Come on Chikara... please?" Yuuji said and Chikara inhaled sharply.

"T-two rounds. Take it or leave it." Chikara said and carried Yuuji over his shoulder and bring him to his room.

"You're the best Chikara." Yuuji said and smiled brightly at Chikara who jud placed him down on the bed.

Chikara chuckled and he leaned down to kiss the blonde guy softly. Oh Ennoshita Chikara is so weak for Terushima Yuuji.

"You're still not tired from last night Chikara?" Yuuji teased as he let Chikara undress him.

"No. How about you? Still not sore?" Chikara asked with that smug smile.

"I still want more daddy." Chikara chuckled and shook his head.

"You're pretty greedy Yuuji. I dont mind tho. Ass up pretty boy and enough talking."

"Yes sir. Chikara... I'm yours right?"

"Mhmmm. Same goes to me. I'm yours too."

"Then you don't have to worry about us being torn apart. I love you Chikara." Chikara's widened in surprise and he watched Yuuji's gentle smile.

"I love you too Yuuji." He replied.

•••

"Angel I... Can you please see me?" Kourai was about to yell at Sachirou for calling him before lunch time. Thank goodness his classes ended early so he can finally talk to his boyfriend.