Aphrodite

My exams are almost over and the semester is about to end😭❤

•••

"Have you seen this guy before?" Tooru and Hajime are still searching for Kunimi Akira.

They flew to Amsterdam where Kunimi went--- Tetsurou told him that Kunimi Akira boarded a plane bound to Amsterdam.

Its been a week full of searching but they were still unable to find Tooru's cousin. They were looking for the tall pretty boy for a week now and it seems like Akira doesnt want to be found at all.

"I'm sorry..."

Hajime licked his lips and held Tooru's shaking hand. Tooru smiled at the shop owner and they thanked her before they left.

"Tooru, lets call it a day." Hajime said and Tooru was about to protest but when he saw the look on Hajime's face, he thinned his lips and nodded.

The two made their way back to the hotel room and Hajime laid on the couch while Tooru made his way to the bathroom to take a shower.

Hajime pulled out his phone and dialed Hanamaki's number. The pink haired male answered immediately.

"Same shit?"

"Same shit..."

"Not even our boy Takeru can make his uncle Kindaichi eat?"

"Yeah... how is Tooru doing?"

"Not good."

"Fuck..."

"Take care of yourselves okay?"

"Yeah... you two... you should take care of yourselves and stay safe. The invistigation is doing well. My man is really good at doing his job."

"Nice. I have to go. Bye dude."

"Byebye."

Tooru finished taking a shower and he made his way to the couch. Hajime was still lying down but he waa looking at Tooru and holding his hand.

"Yes?" Hajime asked softly.

"Where should we eat dinner?" Tooru asked and Hajime pulled him to sit on his lap.

"Lets eat outside." Hajime said and Tooru nodded and Hajime kissed Tooru's cheek.

"Dont cry... we'll find him." Hajime said and kissed Tooru's temple.

Tooru hummed and kissed Hajime's forehead and stood up to get ready. Hajime's not really that picky with his clothes so he will just take a shower and change his clothes after they eat dinner.

They made their way to a restobar and a waiter led them to their table. Hajime felt pissed off with all those hungry eyes directed at his boyfriend.

He cant blame them. He knew his boyfriend is a total package.

Tooru ordered their food and the waiter even had the audacity to slide a paper with a number scribbled on the small paper. Hajime snatched it quickly and Tooru chuckled and shook his head.

"Iwa-chan..." Tooru warned him and Hajime turned to look at him and raised his brow. Tooru shook his head and sighed but Hajime rolled his eyes.

"Who gave this?" Hajime asked blankly.

"That guy over there sir." The waiter said nervously and Hajime turned to look at the direction where the owner of that number was.

"Iwa-chan?" Tooru called softly when Hajime smiled at the guy before tearing the paper and mouthing 'fuck off' to the guy who tried to steal his man.