Finale

"Are the flowers ready?"

"Food? How about the guests? The entourage? Oh my god." Kenma stresses out.

"Gorrrlll. Relax okay?" Yuuji said and slung his arm on Kenma's shoulder.

"Yas gorl. Just Twerk it out." Atsumu said and planced a hand on Kenma's shoulder before he started twerking.

"Relax okay? The wedding coordinators are good at doing their job." Kourai said.

"Come join us and Twerk the stress away." Tooru said and flipped his imaginary long hair.

"Are you high?" Kenma asked the grooms friends who are now twerking and dancing like strippers inside the room.

Osamu, Kenjirou and Wakatoshi were eating but still twerking. Koushi and Keiji were being styled at the moment so they just stayed still.

"I can't believe Hajime actually married you." Akira said and covered his face in embarrassment.

"Same gorl." Tooru told him.

Tooru will be Tetsurou's best man while Kenma is Kei's best man.

This will be a big wedding because Tetsurou's family will be all there. His Collegues were also invited. Their friends were invited of course.

"Why are you here anyways? Go back to the other room." Tobio told Tooru who scowled.

"But it's so fucking quiet there. Hajime is there too." Tooru said and Akira rolled his eyes.

"Not my problem. He's your husband and Tetsurou's friend now shoo. Go back there." Akira said and kicked his cousin out.

"Peace..." Kenma said and they all shared looks before it got rowdy again because Yuuji, Kourai and Atsumu were roomed together.

Kei who was being styled by the make up artists just kept on laughing because of his friends.

Kei and Tetsurou will be having a church wedding. They were staying in a five star hotel to get ready for the wedding.

The doorbell rang and Kenma went to get it. He saw Tooru smiling and he closed the door making the other male scowl and rang to doorbell again.

"What?!"

"Tetsurou wants to give him this." Tooru said and showed him an envelope.

Kenma snatched the envelope and thanked Tooru before he closed the door.

"Kei, Tetsurou wants to give you this." Kenma said and handed the letter to Kei.

Kei accepted the letter and opened the envelope and saw a handwritten letter.

Dearest Kei,

Love, I can't wait to see you walk the aisle. I love you. I really wish to see you smile happily later. Love, I want you to open the safe you have in that room. The password is the day we got together six years ago.

I want you to wear that necklace as you walk on the aisle. That necklace was from my great grandmother which was later passed on to me. I want you have it love. See you later love. I love you.

-Kuroo Tetsurou.

Kei opened the safe and saw a jewelry box. There was a beautiful gold necklace. He smiled and he turned to look at Kenma who helped him put on the necklace.

"It's so pretty..." His friends said as they admired the necklace Kei was wearing.

"Great granny will be so happy to see a wonderful person like you is wearing one of the family's prized jewelry." Kenma said.