Kiss and make up

Satori is currently having lunch with his friends. Its already a week-nope. ten days since he haven't seen nor talked to his baby sushi. His phone can't be reached and he was never home.

It was a rainy wednesday noon and Satori had no appetite to touch his food. Wakatoshi just... vanished and his heartaches so much.

He felt so guilty at what he just did and he wanted to look for his boyfrined--- wait. They are still boyfriends right?

"I spy on-"

"Its me. You guys are talking about how quiet I am for ten days now." Satori interrupts Koutarou.

"Counting I see." Tetsurou said and Satori sighed.

Even his bestest friend Semi Eita had no idea what the hell happened to him. He won't tell him anything at all.

"What happened? You wont even tell Eita." Tooru said and crossed his arms.

"Well... maybe its because. I dont want to talk about it." Satori huffed.

"Did you two broke up?" Kiyoomi asked oh so bluntly and Satori looked up from his plate.

His eyes were teary and his lips were quivering as he held back a sob. That question really hurt him.

"No... I don't know. Guys. I don't know." Satori said and he started crying. Eita was quick to lend him his shoulder so Satori can cry on it.

"What do you mean you don't know." Osamu asked and furrowed his brows.

"I... Last... You know last last sunday. That time we headed back to tokyo from Tooru's brother's wedding." Satori asked and his friends nodded.

"Shit. That was ten days ago..." Yuuji said.

"Mhmm. That time at the gasoline station you were not touchy at all. Seems like you were acting distant. What happened." Sachirou said and Satori started explaining what happened.

Kiyoomi, Osamu and Tetsurou were clapping in a mocking manner. Yuuji sipped on his iced tea while having that sarcastic look. Sachirou and Koutarou shrugged before they continued eating. Eita, Tooru and Daichi looked so stressed on the other hand.

"You tried calling him?" Daichi asked and Satori nodded.

"How bout going to his place?" Eita asked and Satori nodded again.

"Wait. Let me call Kita-san and ask if he had seen Ushiwaka at their college." Tooru said and called Kita.

"Miss. Can we have more tissue please?" Kiyoomi asked a waitress who excused herself shortly to get the tissues.

"Call your cousin." Daichi told Kiyoomi.

"Why--- oh. Okay." Kiyoomi said and dialed his cousin's number.

Tetsurou wiped Satori's tears away while Eita was feeding Satori. The others were also asking their partners if they had seen Wakatoshi.

"Really? He's with you last friday?" Kiyoomi asked and Satori turned to look at him.

"Okay. Thanks... bye." The call ended and Kiyoomi disinfected his hands first before he touched his fork.

"He was training with them. Seems like he's also leaving to train overseas just like Komori." Kiyoomi said and Satori stood up and his friends quickly stopped him from leaving.

"So where are you going? He look a leave at his college too." Tooru said.

"When... when will he come back?" Satori asked.

"Aran-kun mentioned it was only for ten days. He'll be back tomorrow." Tooru said.

"What do you plan to do? You need to apologize." Daichi said and Satori sighed.