Sweets and rain

First week of November...

"The wind had gotten colder--- no. Its not about you Kei dont give me that nasty glare. Its really cold I am telling you." Keiji said and Kei rolled his eyes before he went back in studying.

"Was November this cold?" Kiyoomi asked and he took out his phone to check on his boyfriend.

Keiji sneezed and Kiyoomi hurriedly handed him wipes and alcohol. It was raining outside and these two seniors were really bored so they decided to bother Kei who just wanted to study.

"Why are you here?" Kei sighed and gathered his stuffs so he can leave these two annoying seniors.

"There are no empty seats left and we are waiting for our lovers to pick us up." Kiyoomi said and Kei did a disgusted face.

"Why do they need to pick you up when you two are still able to walk and go home yourselves? I don't wanna hear it. I'm leaving." Kei said and left the two black haired seniors.

Kei was about to leave his apartment but he saw his brother waiting for him. It was still heavily waiting and he had his umbrella but he didnt want to run with all the books and laptop he had. He made his way back to the study lounge and saw Keiji and Kiyoomi had shit eating grins.

"You wanna eat together?" Kiyoomi asked and Kei shook his head.

"Aki's outside. I have to leave asap so he won't get me. Can you bring my bag my apartment--- wait. Are you going back to your apartment later or not?" Kei asked and Keiji nodded. Kei, Koushi and Keiji lives in the same building by the way.

"Are you okay?" Keiji asked and Kei took out his umbrella.

"For now yeah. Thanks. I have to go now." Kei said and left.

Kiyoomi turned to look at Keiji worriedly and the other male sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Will he be okay? I mean... if he doesn't want to see his brother badly then... should we do something about it?" Kiyoomi asked.

"Its been going on for years. Kei refuses help and... lets just hope he won't catch a cold." Akaashi said.

"Does Kei-chan come from a rich family?" Kiyoomi asked and Keiji shook his head.

"No. I'd say average since they're not that poor. Its just he had issues with his family and doesn't want to be around them at all cost." Keiji replied.

Atsumu and Koutarou finally arrived. Koutarou made Keiji wear his hoodie while Kiyoomi removed his jacket and made Atsumu wear it.

"I saw that tall freshman who had blonde hair outside--- he was being weird." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"Are you okay?" Koutarou asked his boyfriend and helped him carry his stuffs.

"Just... worried for Kei. These are Kei's stuffs. He was running away from his brother who was waiting for him." Keiji said.

"Ah... no wonder he was hiding behind those big pillars." Atsumu said.

•••

"How do I fucking pass when he's waiting by the entrance? He'll see me for sure..." Kei groaned and he texted his freshy friends and asked them where they were.

Those hoes are out on a double date while his senior friends still had classes. They asked what was wrong but Kei didn't reply anymore. He just stood behind that huge pillar.

"What are you doing there Kei-chan?" Hearing the familiar voice of his brother, he broke into a sprint.

"KEI-CHAN STOP RUNNING!" His brother yells who was chasing after him.