Risks

Summer festival.

Tooru arrived on a Friday night together with Takeru and Yuutaro. They will all stay at Kiyoomi, Tetsurou and Bokuto's villa.

Wakatoshi and Shirabu arrived as well and everyone will stay at the villa because they want a sleepover and more bonding time.

"I swear if you fuckers won't play nice to Kindaichi I will slit your throats." Kei threatened the twins, Yuuji, Kourai, Kenjirou, Koushi and Keiji. Wakatoshi was pretty chill about it just like Kei.

"Ugh. Fine." The others grumbled and Kei gave them a warning look before they all went inside the mansion.

Tooru was sleeping in his room. Takeru was playing with his other uncles leaving Yuutaro to watch TV on his own.

"Hiii. You haven't introduced yourself yet." Yuuji said and sat next to Kindaichi who got surprised at the sudden attention.

"U-uhm... Uh M-my name..."

"Chill cupcake, we don't bite." Kourai said and Kei gave the older males a side eye. Except Wakatoshi who just stood there patiently.

"I am... Kindaichi Yuutaro, first year law student in a university in Newyork." Kindaichi said nervously.

"Nice to meet you Kindaichi-kun. So I am Miya Atsumu, this is my twin, Miya Osamu. This guy is Sugawara Koushi, this guy is Shirabu Kenjirou, this guy is Tsukishima Kei, This guy is Akaashi Keiji, the tall bebby over here is Ushijima Wakatoshi, this guy is Hoshiumi Kourai and that guy next to you is Terushima Yuuji." Atsumu introduces the bottom squad to Yuutaro.

"Nice to meet you all." Kindaichi said and shook their hands.

They were all seated and chilling in the living room talking about random things but the nosy, pervert and no chill trio decided to do some shit.

"Sooo... We are pretty curious about something." Kourai starts and Kei bit the inside of his cheek and decided to look away because he was curious about the relationship as well.

"How did you and Tooru met?" Yuuji asked and Kindaichi nodded and started telling them the story.

"-I thought I was not attracted to men but when Kunimi Akira came into the picture, I started questioning myself." Kindaichi said and Koushi, Keiji, Kenjirou, Kourai, Yuuji, Osamu and Atsumu gasped. Kei covered his mouth in surprise while Wakatoshi stopped sipping on his choco milk drink given by his boyfriend.

"You two are not dating?!" Koushi asked and Kindaichi laughed and shook his head.

"What? No. Why is everybody thinking like that? I am going after his cousin, not Tooru-senpai." Kindaichi said and the bottom squad shared looks.

"I mean... Tooru is pretty hot and a great person himself but... Why not him?" Keiji asked and Kindaichi shrugged.

"Dunno. He feels... Taken. I don't know but I feel like he is already reserved. Guys, I already told you, I am only attracted to Kunimi Akira." Kindaichi rubbed his temples and the bottom squad cheered happily which confused Kindaichi.

"You... Guys are all taken right?" Kindaichi asked and they all nodded.

"Loveee, come here for a second." Tetsurou called from the kitchen and Kei excused himself.

"Yes love?" Kei approached Tetsurou and the older male wrapped his arms around him.

"What's up? What happened?" Kei asked and rubbed circles on Tetsurou's back.

"I don't feel at ease. I don't know but I feel like something surprising will happen later. I don't know love. I suddenly feel nervous." Tetsurou said and Kei sighed softly and kissed his boyfriend's temple.