First heartbreak

Sachirou was waiting for Kourai to finish his morning class. It was already 10am which means Kourai's morning class is done.

He was wearing his white jeans, blue and white stripped t-shirt, brown cardigan and his blue and white vans. He wore his expensive watch and his bangs were laying peacefully on his forehead. He waited for Kourai to come out and he ignored the looks coming from those people who knew him.

He was leaning on a huge pillar and he was playing with his phone as he kept on waiting for Kourai.

"HOSHIUMI YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Sachirou looked up from his phone and saw Kourai running away from those familiar faces he had seen before--- the locker incident back at the friendship day.

He swiftly grabbed Kourai and hid him behind him and he glared at those guys.

"Why are you still picking on him? You really want to die?" Sachirou growled and Kourai tugged on his hand to stop him.

Sachirou turned to look at Kourai and saw a red mark on his cheek and he was seething. That mark was not there yesterday and it look like Kourai was bullied by those assholes again.

"Who did that to you?" Sachirou asked and Kourai shook his head as he refused to tell Sachirou. Sachirou sighed and rubbed his temples.

"I am counting from one to three. Better tell me or I'll fuck it up." Sachirou said and Kourai told Sachirou to leave those guys alone.

"One..."

"I told you no one." Kourai said.

"Two..."

"C-can we go now? Please?" Kourai asked and held onto Sachirou's cardigan.

"Three." Sachirou said and smiled at Kourai and turned to look at those four guys who bullies Kourai.

"Last chance. Which among these losers hit you?" Sachirou asked.

"I told you its okay. Just let if go-"

"A-ano sa... They dragged Hoshiumi-kun to the mens bathroom and they all hurt him. They tried to remove Hoshiumi-kun's shoes so they can flush it to the toilet."

"S-shut up! I-its not true!" Kourai tried covering his bullies.

"Yes it is! When are you planning to let them do whatever they want with you Hoshiumi-kun?" That one student said and murmurs 

Sachirou gently pushed Kourai's hand off his cardigan. He smiled reasuringly and he looked down and saw Kourai's shoelace was undone so he bend down so he can tie Kourai shoe laces.

"G-get up. I can do it myself. P-people are staring." Kourai said nervously but Sachirou didn't mind.

"Its okay..." Sachirou said and smiled at Kourai before he took steps closer to those four guys who kept on bullying Kourai.

"What more do you want from him? He can still take more but I had enough of your shits. Was it fun to burn his pair of shoes and beat him up last thursday?" Sachirou said and without any warning, he grabbed those four guys by their collars.

He dragged them and slammed them on the wall. Kourai hugged Sachirou from hurting those guys more.

"I will fuck you up and send you to hell if you were to touch him again. Stop messing with him. Losers." Sachirou growled.

"Kourai may not fight you back but I will. I will fight you till you bleed and die. You hear me? I don't want you guys around him ever again. If you four will pick on him again... You're dead. I will fuck you up." Sachirou threatened and turned to look at that guy who told Sachirou the truth.