Be alright

Tooru watched his friends and their lovers from the kitchen. It was really lively and they get along so well.

Even Kei fits perfectly in the gang.

He sipped on his wine and he smiled a little to himself. He continued to watch them and he can't stop himself from thinking.

If I also had a partner, will they blend perfectly in the gang?

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Tetsurou slung his arm on Tooru's shoulder and Tooru smiled a little.

"Kei-chan fits perfectly in the gang right?" Tooru asked and Tooru smiled a little.

"Yeah... but we also know someone who will fit perfectly in our big family." Tetsurou said and Tooru raised his brow.

"Who is it?" Tooru asked and Tetsurou grinned.

"You already know who it is." Tetsurou said and pointed at Tooru's heart before he excused himself and made his way back to Kei's side.

"Tsukishima, this tastes really good." Tetsurou said and Kei turned to look at him.

"But I am already full..." Kei said and Tetsurou raised a brow.

"Come on, just have a little taste and I'll finish it for you." Tetsurou said and Kei nodded.

Kiyoomi, Koushi, Koutarou, Keiji and Satori covered their mouths to keep the shit eating grins they had.

"What's taking them so long?" Daichi asked worriedly.

"Its just Eita and Shirabu right? Just them... only the two of them?" Yuuji asked and he had that perverted smile plastered on his face.

Kourai, the twins and Yuuji shared looks before they started laughing.

"Car sex. AHAHAHAHAHA."

"Kids that's bad." Koushi said who was suppressing his laughter.

"I am getting worried. Should we call them?" Daichi asked.

"No. Lets not disturb them. Remember Shirabu's surprise?" Suna asked and they all nodded.

"Okay. Okay. Lets not cockblock them for now."

Wakatoshi rested his head on Satori's chest and he wrapped his arms around Satori's torso. Satori had an arm around him while he was leaning his head on Wakatoshi's head.

"Sleepy?" Satori whispered and Wakatoshi tilted his head a little.

"No... just worried about what will happen later. Will he hate us?" Wakatoshi replied and Satori smiled reassuringly at his lover before he leaned down to kiss his forehead.

"Everything will be okay. Tooru needs the closure too. He needs to go to New York with his heart and mind at ease." Satori said and ran his hand on Wakatoshi's hair.

Kei watched the couples and he can really see how in love they were. The sweet and affectionate gestures, the gentleness of the tone used, the way their eyes look at their lovers.

My parents were also like that... but they also separated. Its temporary. Love is temporary.

Tooru made his way upstairs and changed into his swimming trunks. He made his way downstairs and asked if anyone would like to join him.

"But its already night time..." Sachirou said.

"Is there a night swimming during the day?" Kourai asked his lover and Sachirou frowned while Tooru laughed

"I'll join you Tooru-san." Kourai said and he turned to look at the others for help.

"Lets gaaawww." Atsumu said and dragged Koushi, Keiji, Kei, Chikara, Wakatoshi and Suna with him.