Cool off?

They all arrived in Tokyo around 6pm and they parted ways so they call all rest. Semi and Shirabu are still undecided where they can have their dinner together.

"Can we eat at a resto-bar? I wanna see a gig." Shirabu said and Semi nodded.

"Okayyy. I know a good place." Semi replied and Shirabu smiled a little.

"Do you have plans after dinner?" Shirabu asked and Semi hummed.

"I'll see you off at the airport--- can I?" Semi asked and Shirabu smiled and nodded.

"Yeah... that sounds good." Shirabu replied and they arrived at the restobar Semi was talking about.

It was a nice place and it still looked really cozy. A band was playing and Shirabu felt Semi held his hand as he was led into their table.

Shirabu loved where their table was located and it gave him a better view of the band. He smiled in content and let Semi order for the two of them.

"October... november... december..." Semi was counting the month quietly which made Shirabu tilt his head in confusion.

"What are you counting?" Shirabu asked and Semi was surprised a little.

"The months. I have a month break for the semester break." Semi said and Shirabu laughed.

"Why are you thinking about that? You still need to face for midterms and finals-"

"Lalalalala can't hear anything." Semi said childishly as he covered his ears which Shirabu laughed harder.

"You're pretty childish." Shirabu said and reached out to remove Semi's hand that covers his ears.

"How did you ended up loving music so much Semi-san?" Shirabu asked as their food was served. The two thanked the waiter nicely.

"To be honest I didn't liked it at first. Everything was forced onto me--- we owned lots and lots of music schools here in Japan and also overseas. My parents taught me lots and lots of instruments to play so the other kids parents won't have any say about the music school owner's  cant play any instrument but as I got older... I started writing songs and also earned some money from covering songs and also writing songs... I began to like it genuinely when I was in high school... thus I took a major in music." Semi said and Shirabu smiled a little.

"How about you Shirabu-san? Why do you like reading so much?" Semi asked.

"Mainly to distract myself from reality." Shirabu said and Semi felt like he stepped on a mine.

"I'm so-"

"Its okay Semi-san. Its nothing and you should not apologize for it." Shirabu said and smiled reassuringly at him.

"Anyways. How did you guys became so close--- Ushiwaka-san has the same status as you guys right? Why isn't he not in the gang gang." Shirabu said.

"Mhmmm. About that. Me and the boys--- Tooru, Tetsu, Satori, Koutarou, Daichi and Kiyoomi met because of business meetings when we were still kids. We became playmates naturally and then just like that, all of us became childhood friends. We were classmates since kindergarten--- except Kiyoomi since he's a year younger than us and he was homeschooled but we are still close friends since we frequently meet up for hangouts. Ushiwaka hmmm... He never really showed himself during those meetings and he started his volleyball career early so uhm... we never got the chance to befriend him." Semi said and Shirabu nodded.

"Osamu-san, Yuuji-san and Sachirou-san are the new members right?" Shirabu asked.

"Mhmmm. Tooru adopted those kids. They have the same status as us and Tooru was really good at sweet talking people thus he lured the three boys into the gang." Semi said and Shirabu laughed a little.