Daichi start!

Sakusa was already regretting his life decisions. He hated everything already. He hated Oikawa Tooru so much that he wished to bury him alive for forcing him to come to a concert.

The music was so loud and it makes Sakusa very uncomfortable. The screams coming from the fangirls makes his skin crawl. He was so uncomfortable.

Tendou, Oikawa, Terushima, Bokuto and Kuroo were happily singing along. Daichi was supervising his friends. Semi was enjoying the show quietly. Osamu was eating and Hirugami was filming his friends while Sakusa was regretting his life decisions.

They were in the VVIP area and only the ten of them plus their bodyguards occupied the VVIP area.

Osamu remains unbothered with his food. Hirugami was still filming and Daichi was keeping an eye on them.

"Pass the drinks!" Oikawa yelled and Daichi's eyes widened in horror so he turned to look at the three second years.

"I won't drink." Sakusa said firmly.

"Me too." Hirugami said.

"Me three." Osamu said and munched on his chips.

"But if they'll get wasted, I wont bother helping." Osamu added.

"Same." Sakusa said and Hirugami avoided Daichi's eye contact.

Oikawa was serving the drinks and he handed the cups to Tendou, Terushima, Kuroo, Semi and Bokuto. They were all chill at first.

They were jamming to the music. Singing and dancing along to the song as they attended the concert.

"How I wish I can bring a lover here soon." Kuroo said and sighed dreamily. Bokuto laughed and leaned his head on Kuroo's bicep and sipped on his drink.

"Yuuji, seven o'clock. A hottie is checking you out." Oikawa said and Terushima smoothly turned around and saw one chick was eyeing him.

He raised his red cup and winked at the chick and gave her a smirk. She smiled back and Yuuji made his way to the VIP and the VVIP barrier.

Terushima took some action with the chick and they were making out when Sakusa saw them. The black haired guy was so disgusted at the sight that he had to gag and look away.

Semi and Tendou were hyping Oikawa who was dancing like a stripper and later Kuroo and Bokuto joined the hyping. Daichi and Sakusa felt their cheeks heated up in embarrassment. Osamu was laughing in his seat while Hirugami was filming everything.

"Twerk it Tooru!" Semi and Tendou laughed.

"Look at that flatass!" Kuroo laughed and Bokuto flinched when Kuroo slapped his butt.

"Tooru you look like a grasshopper!" Tendou said and he laughed his ass out.

"Shut up Satori! You also had a flatass!" Oikawa barked.

Oikawa was already tipsy and he was dancing along with Tendou, Bokuto and Kuroo. Semi was smiling while drinking happily as he watched his friends.

Osamu asked one of his body guards for more snacks. His body guard opened a pack of gummy candies for the young master.

Hirugami tugged on his bodyguard's hand and smiled at him. The bodyguard handed him a DSLR camera and the brunette took photos.

Sakusa sat on a chair and he crossed his arms and acted like he didn't know those people who were with him. He was so embarrassed with his friends--- especially Oikawa, Kuroo, Bokuto and Tendou who were dancing like strippers.

Daichi felt like giving up in looking after his friends who were being embarrassing. He made his way to the barriers to take a break.

The concert was still going and so was Daichi's friends stupidity. He needed a break from his friends. His body guard handed him a bottled water which he gladly accepted.