New Years

SoloMoonlight

SoloMoonlight Happy New Years Sirend and Nctzens

SoloMoonlight Happy New Years Sirend and Nctzens. Have taken sometime since Jaehyun's attack to reflect and listen to what everyones response. Now I know that I'm not to blame myself for what my fans do unless I say for you to do something. Jaehyun has been staying more with me then in the NCT dorm because he's been worried about me and how I blame myself. So lets all hope 2021 is better than 2020. Stay by my side for 2021 my dear Sirens, I have so much planned for you.
——-> Happy New Years our Queen
——-> She seems so much better.
——-> Jaehyun practically lives in her apartment he should just move in.
——–‐> Didn't she film a vlive while organising her closet and she kept complaining as well as counting how much of his clothes she had.
——––> She also complained the other items he left behind
————> She said it all with a smile and slightly red cheeks.
——–––—> They are a married couple even though they aren't married.
—————> Can I get a boyfriend like Jaehyun or a girlfriend like Serenity in 2021?
—————–> Same
——-> HAPPY NEW YEARS SIRENS.
——-> Lets hope 2021 is a year where Serenity isn't seriously injured and that Jaehyun is safe.
——————————————————

AN: Happy New Years everyone and if its still not midnight yet for you or if you've passed midnight I hope 2021 is better than 2020 for you and everyone else. 2020 has been hectic and hard for everyone in the world so lets go into 2021 with hope. 🤞 that its better.