Nicknames fans have for Serenity

1. Queen
The way she commands the stage and always making sure that fans are ok at concerts or anywhere.

2. Jukebox
She is always singing random songs but it's only a single verse of a song before she changes to another song.

3. Captain
Fans follow what she does or says and accept it no problem.

4. Devil/Fairy/Angel
She can be all three depending on her mood, if she wants to tease she's a devil, if she's looking ethereal she's a fairy and if she's being kind she's an angel.

5. Honorary ____ member
She's friends with so many idol groups that she's seen as a member of the group.

6. Random fact machine
She knows so many facts that they can come out when she's talking to someone.

7. CEO
Fans call her that because she owns both a cafe and a karaoke place as well as having a lot of shares in RMentertainment.

8. CD eater
Serenity sounds exactly like she does on CDs when she sings live.

9. Idol promoter
Always promoting other idol groups especially if their companies don't promote them.

10. Rambler
Serenity is known for rambling about something so much so the RMentertainment created a radio show for her and Hazel, RM Ramble Radio, where they talk about whatever is on their mind and also get on idol guests.