Moments with EXO (including ex members)

Xiumin
Serenity is very picky about her coffee, she doesn't really drink it. Xiumin was over at hers when he decided to make her coffee that she would like. She didn't want to but after the first sip she tweeted, posted and said that she will only drink coffee if Xiumin makes it.

Luhan
Serenity was on a plane going somewhere when she noticed that Luhan was sitting beside her. Knowing he doesn't like heights talked to him while holding his hand. Luhan was relieved to have Serenity beside him.

Kris
On the show Fourtry, Serenity and Hazel had gone into the store. Neither of them realised the other was there till Hazel was paying. They spent a good few minutes talking to each other. The other members of the show were shocked at their close relationship.

Suho
When EXO was practicing the choreography for Obsession Suho had left the room to get a break and ran into Serenity who was visiting NCT. She had snacks and drinks in her hands but was carrying coffee, one for her, one for Jaehyun and a spare one. The two talked briefly and she gave him the spare saying "You need it to handle the idiots". He laughed before she left.

Lay
The two were doing an interview together and Lay kept looking at Serenity when they had to answer in English. He seemed shocked she could speak English fluently. He forgot that she speaks it as her first language.

Baekyun
When Baekyun was in America around the time of SuperM's debut Serenity was in the same area. He kept trying to get Serenity to help him with his English but she kept turning him down.

Chen
After Chen had gotten married amd his daughter was born Serenity had gine to visit him with hand knitted hat, scarf amd booties. She said she didn't want to give something store bought so decided to make something. Chen was in awe and shock not knowing she could knit.

Chanyeol
Back in 2014 on roommates Serenity had asked Chanyeol to teach her how to play the piano. He treated her like a little sister throughout the whole filming.

D.O
The two were with the other members of EXO and Serenity was getting teased about a sensitive topic. D.O had followed her when she walked off upset. He comforted and talked to her before going to explain everything to EXO.

Tao
Serenity was in China for the filming of the untamed and Tao had gone to visit her. He would help her with her pronuciation of words.

Kai
Serenity was hanging out with Kai when he had to babysit his niece and nephew. The two kept clinging to Serenity and she helped Kai with them.
He asked her how she's good with kids and seemed shocked to hear that she has a cousin who is 8 years younger then her.

Sehun
These two always try to out sass each other. One day though they decided to plan on how to annoy and mess with the other members of EXO. Serenity had sent a food truck to the set of Busted with meme photos of Sehun.