Other Idols reaction to Serenity&Jaehyun's relationship

Ateez
Serenity had met up with Ateez to watch their practice when they asked her if she really was dating him. When she confirmed that it was true all of them where shocked as well as screaming. San and Wooyoung acted heartbroken knowing she was taken.

BTS
They all where shocked but asked how they where able to hide that they where together. Jungkook joked how though she hated 97 Liners yet is dating one who is his friends.

EXO
They are protective of Serenity as she is like a little sister so they warned Jaehyun not to hurt her. Though they trust him to protect her.

Got7
Shocked and slightly jealous. Yugyeom and BamBam joke around that Jaehyun is the only 97 Liner Serenity likes while tolerating the rest.

Monsta X
Shocked and asked her so many questions about it. Most of the questions where about how does it work if they have hectic schedule.

Seventeen
Serenity never learned how SVT reacted as they would never tell her but Jaehyun knows that they where shocked and were even screaming.

SHINee
They threatened to kill Jaehyun is he broke Serenity's heart. They are her older brothers who will fight anyone who hurts her.
Jonghyun was the first person, besides the companies, to know they where dating.

Super Junior
Serenity parents + brothers= hella protective. They terrified Jaehyun when they found out questioned him so bad that Serenity had to step in and ask them to stop.

Stray Kids
Shocked. They, a loud group, where incredibly speechless. None of them could wrap their heads around it because they could never picture the two together.

TXT
Serenity met up with them days after it was revealed and when they saw her they screamed at her. She had to calm them down which didn't work out so well.