Serenity+Stress= Bad Time

The girls and I were all practicing but Artemis has making the same mistake over and over again. I've lost count at this point. Hazel has made mistakes so has Selene. I've heard Artemis complain about being tired 19 times, She got 8 hours sleep while I'm running on only about 1 or 2 which I had got 3 days ago. Selene has been complaining about being hungry even though she's had breakfast and lunch, I haven't been able to eat because of recording as well as meetings. Hazel decided it would be a good idea to invite NCT127 to our practice room. I'm on my last straw before I scream. Looking out of the corner of my eye I see NCT127 enter which causes a domino effect. Artemis makes the same mistake falling into Selene who falls into Hazel. The three are on the ground laughing, NCT127 even laughed.

"I don't understand what's so fucking funny about you all making mistakes"
"Come on Serenity it was pretty funny"

I clench my fists hard

"What's so fucking funny about you three making constant mistakes as well as fucking complaining?!"

Everyone goes quiet. I'm not a person who curses or shouts.

"Jagiya?"
"DON'T FUCKING JAGIYA ME, IT WAS YOUR GROUP THAT DISTRACTED ARTEMIS AND NOW THEY WON'T GET BACK TO PRACTICE!"

I look at them briefly before storming out of the room. I don't look back or stop before I enter my studio slamming the door hard. I fall onto the floor grabbing a pillow and covering my face before screaming. I don't hear the door to my studio opening. I just lay on the floor trying to control my anger. A hand touches the top of my head.

"Jagiya, what's going on?"
"Everything"

He moves the pillow from my face. He grabs my hands and pulls me up. He sits on my chair and pulls me onto his lap

"Jagiya when was the last time you slept?"

One of his hands run up and down my back

"Three days ago"
"Jagiya"
"I can't help it. I've been busy with the group, my solo stuff, the company, meetings and the cafe. I've had no time to even breathe."

I hide my face in his shoulder as I let out frustrated tears. He just runs a hand up and down my back.

"They keep just piling things on. It doesn't help that I'm producing songs for Sinful as well. The annual assessment is coming up and Boss Boss has been breathing down my neck saying everything needs to perfect."

He presses a kiss to my temple.

"Those three don't understand the amount of pressure I'm under not just by the company but the world."

He just holds me tight

"Jagiya when did you last eat?"
"I can't remember. I think last night but I probably didn't, I'm not given enough time to eat. The moment I think I can eat I'm told that I have to do something. I'm just tired"

I hear him hum while hugging me. The exhaustion I've been feeling for days finally catches up to me. I fall asleep.

(No Ones p.o.v)
Jaehyun looks down at Serenity and sighs. He moves her so that he can carry her, her arms are wrapped loosely around his neck. Standing up he carries her out of the studio and back to the practice room. Everyone there is looking with wide eyes

"Will one of you call her manager?"
"Is she alright?"
"She's exhausted, hungry and stressed. You have an assessment coming up"
"That's why she's been so nit picky. God Boss Boss always demands to much from her when it's coming up"
"An assessment?"
"It's to see if everything is perfect and at the correct skill level."
"Jaehyun her manager is on the way down"
"Good she needs to sleep badly, did you know she's been up three days?"

There are gasps

"I feel bad now complaining about getting 8 while Serenity hasn't even slept in days"

The door opens and Serenity's manager, Taehyun, walks in. He takes one look at Serenity and sighs.

"She's finally collapsed"
"You knew"
"Yeah I've been trying to get Bolshi PD to ease up and let her rest but he's said no. I'm guessing you want me to bring her home?"
"I'm coming with you, I need to make sure she eats."

Taehyun nods before collecting all of Serenity's belongings

"You three should practice your dances, fix any mistakes."
"We will"

Jaehyun and Taehyun leave the practice room to head to the car. Jaehyun carefully puts her in a seat and buckled up before getting in himself.

"How did you know?"
"She yelled and cursed, Serenity never does either if she can help it."
"When we get to hers make sure she sleeps and eats as well as take care of herself"
"I will"

Taehyun begins to drive off while Jaehyun keeps an eye on the sleeping Serenity. She always hides her stress and it all gets to much for her that she snaps.