Quotes

"A pretty smile can hide so much if you notice someone is acting different ask if they are ok"

"You know I say fight me way to much for someone my height."

"I saw an old clip of me hugging Jonghyun after I won an award and all I was thinking was don't let him go younger me just don't."

"Sirens if you are ever having a bad day just know I'm here even if it's not physical, listen to my songs or watch funny clips of me because I read what you write about me."

"Don't let anyone put you down. If your school laughs at your dream ignore them, I was laughed at by those in this industry but now look at me."

"You know I've said and done things that I'm not proud of in the past but I'm using what I've learned to move past it."

"You say you're fans of me but yet you are doing and saying things that I stand against. That's not how I want my fans to be."

"I don't make music for the fame and money, I make it for people my fans to listen to."

"I'll continue making music until I can't, I'll never stop doing what I love for my fans."

"I don't care about the awards I win yes it's nice to win them but I don't get why we have to talk about them all the time."

"I try hard to hide my pain and sadness because I don't like worrying anyone but with what happen that made me take a month off made me realise I need to be open with those close to me."

"Jonghyun's death still hurts but everyday I'm getting better, he'll always be with me."