Knowing Brothers 3

(1- Serenity, 2- Hazel, 3- Artemis, 4- Selene)

The girls and I where waiting to go into the set of Knowing Brothers. It'll be the first time Angel Sins has been on a variety show since our hiatus. Selene and Artemis are nervous as they haven't done anything since the hiatus. I could hear the cast talking from where I'm standing. Hazel was beside me with Artemis and Selene behind us.

"Let's go in in order of age."
"That should work."

I look to the two behind me and sigh

"You two it'll be fine."
"Who's going first?"
"I'll go then Artemis, Hazel and then you Selene."
"Ok"

The two look at me before we get in order of how we are going in. Soon enough we are entering which cause everyone in the room to make noise. The girls and I stand behind the desk I was in the middle.

"We are from Return from Hiatus school, We are Angel Sins"

The girls and I bow which is met by cheers

"You have been on hiatus for over two years."
(H) "Yep"
"Why do Artemis and Selene look nervous?"
(A) "We haven't been doing anything since the group's hiatus"
"Who's busiest out of you all?"
(A/Se/H) "Serenity"
(S) "I'm not that busy"

Everyone lets out a laugh. We continue talking till we had to hand up the application form.

"Serenity still doesn't want to sit beside Heechul"
"Yah!"
(S) "I can't help it you're to protective."

As we sit down Selene stays standing to ask her questions. I kinda tuned out her, Artemis and Hazel's questions. Standing at the front I gave a smile

"Are you going to ask questions that you've never talked about before"
(S) "Maybe, now considering that Angel Sins has come back from hiatus and my relationship was revealed I showed my group and my other half a skill I can do. What is this skill?"

All of their answers make me laugh

"Is anyone close?"
(S) "Heechul is close"
"I am?"
(S) "Yeah it's something that I can do with my body. I've incorporated it in a dance."

Again their answers are hilarious

"You've never showed anyone how flexible you are so when people saw they freaked out"
(S) "Correct"

Everyone becomes speechless.

"How flexible are you?"
(A) "She's incredibly flexible"
"I don't believe you"

There's a short break so that I could put on a pair of tracksuit pants. I get in position and demonstrate

I can hear a lot of them gasp and freak out. Standing back at the desk I see some are still shocked

"How are you so flexible?"
(S) "When I first started learning to dance my teacher wanted me to be more flexible so they made me learn gymnastics for the flexibility."
(H) "It's only recently that she's able to do any of this, she never could do a split."

I decide to finish asking my questions. As we go through the questions I couldn't help but laugh at the answers

(S) "When my relationship went public I was told that a certain group scared my other half, what group scared him and how?"

Nearly all of their answers are wrong and Heechul started to laugh at each one

"Super Junior"
(S) "Correct but why?"
"They threatened that if he hurts you they hurt him"
(S) "Yep"
"Why did you all scare him?"
"Serenity is like our little sister, we've all been protective over for years. Didn't know we scared him"
(S) "You did he came over after you all spoke to him, he said 'Jagiya your parents scare me' it took me a moment to realise who he was talking about. He looked so shaken up. I don't know what you said to him."

All of us laugh. We get into some games which has a varying results. I couldn't stop laughing. I was nearly falling out of my seat every time Artemis guessed wrong. The game we are playing was guessing iconic Kpop songs reversed. As soon as I heard the first few minutes I already knew

(S) "Super Junior's Mr.Simple"
"Correct"
"Do you know all of Super Junior's songs"
(S) "Kinda"
(H) "She's always promoting Super Junior when she can."
"Really"
(S) "Yep, I've been told to stop by my manager."

As more songs are played it was coming to the end. We are allowed to promote our comeback song.