Serenity's Opinion on the Big3

SM EntertainmentBad Books

SM Entertainment
Bad Books. Everything they tried to do to her and Jaehyun made the already fragile relationship shatter. She dislikes that they don't and won't promote 2nd generation groups as well as not give some 3rd generation groups more comebacks. She hates that they treat foreign idols bad. She will never see SM anything other then as company she dislikes as well as a company that only cares about money over their idols.

YG Entertainment
Bad Books. She HATES that they don't defend their artists. When they tried to use her name and friendship with Big Bang and 2ne1 to help themselves when hit by major scandals. She doesn't like how they keep demanding her to do a song with Blackpink even though they are friends.

JYP Entertainment
On the fence nearing Bad Books. Serenity has always said that JYP was in between her Good and Bad Books. But she would never accept a company where male artists are treated poorly compared to female artist. She sees JYP himself as someone who wants his male artist to fail while he succeds. She has seen how Day6, Got7 and Stray Kids are treated compared to Twice and Itzy.

Serenity has said she is glad she never signed under the Big3. She jokes by saying "It's funny that the supposed biggest companies are afraid of one person. To think someone they turned away helped a company buy one, buy shares of another and who are thinking of offering a place to artists of the third. RMentertainment says that they'd buy all rights and trademarks of certain groups from the three."

"