Big3 afraid of Serenity

SM
- Serenity has said that she gets 'banned' from the company for two weeks once every few months.

- She has a keycard that gives her all access to the company.

- She calls them out on how they treat their idols and how they don't promote them properly.

- She has said on many shows that SM wants to keep good relations with RMentertainment so let her speak however she wants.

- She promotes second gen idols more then SM.

- SM are afraid of Serenity's power as well as influence and are the ones who pushed on making her and Jaehyun's relationship public.

YG
- YG are terrified of Serenity's rap skills.

- She calls out how the company doesn't defend their artists or even promote their artists.

- She has said that YG wouldn't be such a big name without Big Bang, considering Big Bang made them one of the Big 3.

- She promotes YG groups who don't get promoted as much as others, I.e Winner.

- A clip of her doing a song with YG artists caused a surge in popularity in those artists.

- YG tried to use Serenity's name to help regain a good footing with fans after the scandals but they got quickly called out by her, the fans and RMentertainment.

JYP
- JYP knows that it is wise to keep themselves in the good books of RMentertainment and Serenity.

- They've tried having Serenity do a collab with Twice or ITZY but got turned down quickly.

- Serenity promotes their male groups and calls out favouritism of the female groups.

- JYP never lets their artists have comebacks when Serenity is having a comeback.

- Serenity has an all access keycard to company building.

- JYP wants Serenity to write songs for their groups but got turned down quickly.

All three companies kick themselves over not signing her when she originally auditioned. They've said they'd sign her if she ever left RMentertainment but she laughed and said that there is one company who has offered to take her even though they don't sign female idols.