Lunar Destiny Episodes

Episode 1
Introduction to the trainees and mentors. They are judge on their vocal, rap and dance ability. They are ranked either 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

1st- Top
2nd- Middle
3rd- Bottom

Episode 2
The first challenge the trainees have to complete is the theme performance. This will determine their position. It will also be a chance for them to move up or down the rankings.

No one is eliminated as they are learning the choreography as well as song.

Episode 3
The trainees are tasked with performing the theme song. Those who fall short in the performance are up for elimination.

One trainee is eliminated
(20-> 19)

Episode 4
The trainees are tasked with covering the mentors songs

Mamamoo- Egotistic (4)
Angel Sins- Salute (4)
SHINee- View (5)
Monsta X- Fantasia (6)

After the performances one trainee is eliminated
(19->18)

Episode 5
The trainees are tasked with writing their own songs to instrumentals that had been completed. They will perform their songs and someone will be eliminated.
Teams:
(4)- Cute
(4)- Girl crush
(4)- Sexy
(5)- Fun
(18->17)

Episode 6
Two teams of eight are created to take on the hardest test. They will perform two of the most iconic songs by a senior group Super Junior. Sorry Sorry and Mr.Simple.

Special guests: Super Junior
Special performance: 2Ya2Yao by Super Junior
(17->16)

Episode 7
A trainee is injured during practice and is required to go to the hospital. Due to their injury they had to be disqualified from the show but was promised to be taken on as a trainee in RMentertainment if they choose to.
(16->15)

Episode 8
The trainees are tasked with performing two second gen girl group songs

SNSD- I Got a Boy (9)
F(x)- Electric Shock (5)
(15->14)

Episode 9
The trainees are busy practicing when they are told there will be three special performances before the final elimation. The trainees are given video messages from their parents.

First Special performance- Mamamoo
No elimination

Episode 10
The trainees are busy practicing when they are told there will be three special performances before the final elimation. The trainees are given personal letters from their friends.

Second Special performance- Taemin
No elimination

Episode 11
The trainees are busy practicing when they are told there will be three special performances before the final elimation. The trainees are given personal gifts by the mentors with messages written on each.

Third Special performance- Serenity
No elimination

Episode 12
The final 14 perform as two groups of 7. After the performances the debut group and name will be revealed.

Four eliminated.
(14->10)

——————————————————
AN: I've created another story like this but different. Serenity and Xavier are in a band together under a different company. If you want to read it I've posted it, called Twisted Omegas, doesn't mean I'm going to stop writing this story because I have many ideas for this version Serenity.