Memorable Moments

Moment 1

Serenity was doing an interview when she was asked if she could say anything to her younger self what would she say.

"There's many things I'd want to say but something that I say when I see videos of Jonghyun and me I always say 'Don't let go.' In a video after I won an award for Human he was the first person I hugged, seeing that hug I think 'Don't let go off him please don't let go.'"

Moment 2

Serenity was a guest mentor on a survival show when a group contestants was beating themselves up over not getting everything perfect she gave them advice

"It may not be perfect now but if you keep practicing you will get there but the most important thing that should be at the front of your mind is 'Am I having fun? Is my group having fun? Are the fans having fun?' Your fans are how you get anywhere in your career. If you are enjoying yourself your fans will enjoy themselves and root for you.

Moment 3

Serenity was standing on stage next to another female idol, she noticed that this idol was looking faint. She quickly grabbed her arm tightly and made eye contact with the idol's group member who noticed and thanked her for helping.

Moment 4

In a video taken by a Siren it showed Serenity helping an elderly woman across the street who had been struggling. When asked why she helped the woman all she said was why wouldn't she.

"When I saw her struggling I couldn't help but think what if this was my Nana who needed help. I'd want someone to help her."

Moment 5

Hazel was filming in Japan and Serenity was there for her tour, she had gone to visit Hazel on set. Hazel was happy to see her while other cast members where shocked to see her. Serenity had brought food for everyone there.

Moment 6

Haneul, Sloth, of Sinful (Junior Group) was being bullied in school. Serenity who is his legal guardian was incredibly worried about him. After talking with him, his parents and the company they decided to transfer him to the same school as some of his members. She is constantly checking on him and Sinful.

Moment 7

At an award show Serenity was sitting on slightly raised platform she noticed that it was not connected to the other platform. She would help idols and make them aware that it unstable luckily staff of the venue notice and where able to fix it quickly.

Moment 8

While performing in a venue during summer Serenity noticed that one fan was very pale and looked faint. She had sneakily got security to help the person out, she also had bottles of water passed out to everyone so no one else fainted. She addressed that it is important to keep hydrated and cool during summer especially in a hot building surrounded by people.

Moment 9

Serenity was during an interview with BTS (2017) she was helping translate which made it easier for the group. An interviewer asked a sensitive question which Serenity was able to deflect back onto the interviewer

"Why are you asking about our fans? Our fans aren't crazy. Do you think your fans are crazy?"

Moment 10

There is an exhibit on Serenity's career in RMentertainment. SHINee had come to see it and where shocked by many things till they seen the quiz on who knows Serenity and the company best. The top scorer made them reflect, Serenity was with them and showed them the final room which had a painted picture of Jonghyun. The wall its on was free of writing while the rest were full of writing

"You can write something on that wall, no one else is allowed it wouldn't be right."