FanSiren #2

Hi guys I'm back with a new video, for those who don't know the name is Harmony or FanSiren

Hi guys I'm back with a new video, for those who don't know the name is Harmony or FanSiren. Now as anyone who knows me knows that I'm a huge fan of Serenity, been a fan since 2013. In this video I will be talking about Serenity's online concert.

Firstly I felt so many emotions at once. Before it began they played some of her music videos which I loved, I'll always love them. Her first song was Empire and how it opened was perfect. The stage was set to look like an actual throne room. The whole set list was perfect. As I'm talking I'll have a photo of the set list

[Empire
STFD (Sit the fuck down)
-Greeting fans-
Women
One woman army
I scare myself
VCR
I'm not her
Whatever it takes
Unbreakable
Say you won't let go
Centuries
VCR
Take a bow
Someone like you
Happy Now
One more night
Empty
VCR
Kings & Queens
Vendetta
Loyal to me
F. F. F
Don't Forget
VCR
A light to call home
Don't watch me cry
Never Enough
Dear me
Forgettable
The Lonely
Dark Enough
Go
Happy Song
Harley Fucking Quinn
-Final Speech-
I see your monsters (reprise)
Flashlight]

Secondly she did all of the songs she released this year except for the collab album and the Secretly Royal album. The set was different for each song which makes up for the price of the ticket.

I was impressed throughout the whole concert. I could tell that Serenity was doing everything to put on a good show for us all. She showed all sides of her so she basically killed all fans. We got cute, sexy, fun and emotional, I was on a rollercoaster of emotions. I know all fans were the same.

When she was doing her more sexy dances sorry I mean sensual all I could think was how can she be this sexy while also looking cute. She went from One More Night where she was being slightly intimate with her back up dancers to Empty where she was more sad. I loved her performance of Harley Fucking Quinn because she looked so badass while playing the part of being psycho. Her facial expressions were amazing.

Everything was amazing but I cried hard when she gave her final speech because she was choked up, you could tell that it really meant a lot to her to be able to see and hear us. It probably meant even more because she was completely healed and able to perform at her best. Her last two songs were the reprise of I see your monsters and Flashlight.

I absolutely loved her concert and would watch it again. It was after the final song and the closing she cried knowing she could show us everything. I know that for any idol who had to cancel tours because of the pandemic these type of concerts mean so much to them especially when they can see and hear their fans. I think that's what really got to her being able to see and hear her Sirens after everything she went through this year.

Let me know in the comments what you thought of the concert if you watched it.