Songs with Dangerous Choreography

1

1. Angels: When ever Serenity dances this she has to go fast and do multiple moves in a short amount of time (think 2x speed dancing). She has to have a lot of power when dancing this.

2. Soldier: It's only difficult because sbe needs to be almost stiff, like actual soldiers. Nothing can distract her especially when she has to slowly react to being shot at and then get lifted.

3. What a girl is: Always needs to have high energy. There is a move where she has to jump from one platform to another in heels.

4. How do you love someone: Another dance where she needs to act like a soldier but she must act like a single touch burns her.

5. Warrior: A dance that is a mix of contemporary, hip hop and ballet. She is lifted and has to be flipped while landing on her feet again.

6. Battlefield: Restrained movements while also being fluid, kinda like a caged bird.

7. Ain't your barbie girl: A lot of popping and locking.

8. Fight Song: Fluid and powerful while moving fast.

9. Sit still look pretty: A lot of popping and locking.

10. Skyfall: A lot of lifts.

11. This will be the day: Needs to keep restrained while still giving powerful moves.

12. I miss the misery: Has to throw herself to the ground repeatedly and fake fight with the backup dancers.

13. I burn: Another dance were she needs to throw herself around and almost like she is burned.

14. My way: The dance starts with Serenity being upside down. There is a lot of fast yet fluid moves.

15. No Angel: A lot of lifts, A lot of popping and locking.

16. Paint it black: Only dangerous because throughout the whole dance she is blindfolded.

17. Dirty Angel: Serenity has to do a move where her leg is held above a dancers head while another dancer lifts  her above their heads.

18. Prom Queen: There is a move that requires Serenity to jump and land in the hands of her backup dancers only on one foot while standing, then they lift her up before throwing her in the air and having to catch her.

19. Fly Away: There is a lot of moments where she has to throw herself into her dancers arms, be lifted and they act like a wave holding her before flipping her.

20. Guys my age: A lot of floor dance moves while she gets dragged a few times by her ankle.

21. Like a vampire: Restrained moves but also fluid. Final move is her 'biting' a dancers neck.

22. Whatever it takes: Has to be pulled on much like tug of war.

23. One more night: Only dangerous because it gives people a certain type of fantasy.

24. Empire: At one point she has to stand in the middle of a ring of fire and her outfit is changed.

25. STFD (Sit the fuck down): She has to 'kick' dancers.

26. Women: Constant bouncing in place before she does a line dance.

27. One woman army: She has to do a move where she is standing on a back up dancers shoulders.

28. Vendetta: Frequent turns and staying close to her dancers, can't be a beat late.

29. Loyal to me: Frequent footwork while moving side to side and up & down.

30. Fancy toys: Serenity gets pushed down a lot in this dance and she has moments were she has to move fast while staying in sync with her dancers.