How Serenity sees Super Junior & SHINee

[A/N: Quick chapter while working on another chapter]

Super Junior
Leeteuk
Her mother- Will always listen to and behave around him, clings to him a lot.

Heechul
Her Father- Behaves somewhat around him, jokes around him.

Yesung
Her Favourite- Listens to him, Defends him

Shindong
Better Dancer then her- Is always impressed by his dancing that she's jealous.

Eunhyuk
Idiot/ Least Favourite- Calls him an idiot 24/7, will argue with him.

Siwon
Good Rich Boy- Impressed by how much charity work he does.

Donghae
Idiot/ Fish Boy- Calls him an idiot 24/7, wonders how he always seems confused or lost all the time.

Ryeowook
Favourite Angel- Compared to Kyuhyun he is an angel. He's just under Yesung in her list of favourites.

Kyuhyun
Favourite Devil- Compared to Ryeowook he is a devil. He's just under Yesung in her list of favourites.

SHINee
Onew
Chicken Boy- She is always surprised by his love of chicken, has had to fight him from taken her chicken nuggets.

Jonghyun
Brother/Platonic Soulmate- An important part of her music, A source of inspiration and comfort.

Key
Sassy Fashionista- Goes to him for fashion advice yet makes fun of the hairstyles he had in older music videos.

Minho
More athletic than her- Went to gym with him once.....she fell of a treadmill and vowed never again.

Taemin
Dumb/ Maknaes stick together- She loves him even though she call him dumb. Love-Hate relationship. To comfort each other they say Us maknaes need to stick together.