Things Serenity doesn't do in public

1. Cry
Very rarely does she cry. She had grown up being told to not cry or show any sadness. She cries at concerts but they are tears of happiness, fans understand that she hates crying. She doesn't even cry around Angel Sins, friends or family. The only person she cries in front of is Jaehyun.

2. Yell/ Shout
She is naturally soft spoken so she never raises her voice. Those close to her have said that she only yells when stressed and tired. She dislikes people yelling at her because of her sensitivity.

3. Affection
She is very shy so when people show her any affection it causes her to blush. She never shows anyone any affection unless she wants to. Only certain people does she allow to show her affection.

4. Show exhaustion
If she's tired she'll never tell anyone till it's to late. Only way someone will know she's exhausted is if she physically collapses.

5. Show anger
She hides all of her emotions behind her smiles and laughs. She never lets people see her anger but it does slip out sometimes. Jaehyun let's her rant and get her anger out.

6. Show weakness
When she is feeling insecure or not confident she hides it from everyone. She closes off from everyone. No one has ever seen what she is like just before the release of any new song or album.

7. Show sickness/ injures
Never lets out if she's unwell or injured. She dislikes people worrying about her. When she was forced to rest for a week during promotions she broke down crying in Jaehyun's arms.

8. Show that the hate affects her
Due to her being such a big name she gets a lot of hate but hides how much it truly affects her. Those close to her don't even know how much it hurts her.
On multiple occasions she has broken down in her manager's car crying.

9. Eat
Serenity hates eating around other people but is slowly getting better. It is a fear she has to get over, it stems from her eating disorder.

10. Show Fear/ being afraid
Serenity never wants her fans to see when she is terrified of something. Usually she says she isn't scared but on a few occasions she has shown herself being scared.