A Secret

Jaehyun and I are walking around Seoul when he stops, he pulls me into a secluded spot

"Jaehyun?"
"This might seem sudden and crazy but I want to marry you"

Shocked I look at him with wide eyes

"Where is this coming from?"
"Jagiya I am being serious"

I felt my face heat up

"I know you've said that we should wait till we are 30 but I can't help it."
"Jaehyun you want to marry me right now? Our companies will be pissed"
"I'm being very serious and we won't have to tell our companies, we don't have to tell anyone not even our groups."

I know that my face was red

"What about our families?"
"I asked your dad about it back in February."

I cover my mouth in shock looking at him closely I see his ears are red and that he's anxious

"I...I..."
"Jagiya think of it I'm not marrying Serenity I'm marrying the person behind her."
"Are you sure you want me there is probably someone better then me?"
"I'm sure and no one is better then you, we've been together for five years"

I laugh shyly but give him a smile

"Will you marry me Jagiya?"
"Yes"

He pulls me close and kisses me softly. I could feel the love in it. Both of us are smiling and I'm brought to a courthouse. We made sure no one was following us.

Two Hours Later
We are sitting in a cafe with smiles on our faces

"We can't say anything to our groups but Hazel will figure it out"
"She'll keep it a secret"
"Yeah"

He takes my hand to kiss the back of it. I can feel him smile

"What's with the smile?"
"Just the thought that I can call you wife in public and it will actually mean something"
"Mmm we will still have to act like it's a joke"
"Of course it's just a special thing between us"
"Like it should be"

I couldn't help but smile when he kisses my cheek.

"SM won't be able to do anything to force us apart"
"True not like they tried to do"
"Yeah but they were proven fans won't take anything lying down, especially if it's affecting our happiness"
"That is true"

We order food while quietly talking. I think it will take SM a lot to fix what they've done especially on concerns to my relationship with them.

(Pt. 7/7)