Protect Me #3

I was walking into court completely covered so that photos can't be taken of me

I was walking into court completely covered so that photos can't be taken of me. We have enough evidence against both of them. There is a lot of evidence against Krystal, if I get the restraining order she won't be able to work in the industry because no company will sign someone who won't be able to promote if I'm promoting also they wouldn't want someone who had restraining order against them. I'm not going to have to speak which is good. My head is held high I've had enough of her effecting my life.

Hours Later
I'm happy. A weight has been lifted of my shoulders. Texting Jaehyun I want to know what he's doing

"Manager can you drop me off at SM?"
"Going to see Jaehyun?"
"Yeah he's been wanting updates."
"Hmm"

He drives in the direction of SM. I sit back texting Jaehyun till he tells me he's going back to practice.

"How are you feeling?"
"Relieved, I won't have to worry about them. He's going to jail and she won't have a career in this industry."
"And if they are seen anywhere near you they will be arrested."
"Yeah"

He pulls up outside of SM. I get out and head inside. I walk down the halls towards their practice room. The door was opened slightly and looking in I see that Angel Sins are with them talking. Shaking my head I open the door and walk inside. Everyone turns to me

"What?"

I get surrounded by all of them

"Your neck"
"Yeah but it's going down."

Jaehyun was looking at me

"What is going to happen?"
"Ones going to jail and Krystal can't work in the industry. I have a restraining order against both."

I see shocked faces but Jaehyun smiles before pulling me into a hug. The two of us leave the room to talk privately.

"They won't be able to hurt me ever again."
"They got what they deserved."

I'm hugged tightly

"How do you feel?"
"Relieved and happy. They won't be able to hurt me ever again."

I felt tears in my eyes. Hugging Jaehyun I couldn't help but cry.

"Happy tears?"

I nod my head as he places a hand on the back of my head. It's all over.