Documentry: Pass the Moonlight

SummaryThe documentary follows Serenity throughout her 2019 tour

Summary
The documentary follows Serenity throughout her 2019 tour. It shows the ups and downs of the tour. She talks openly about the struggles she faces. Fans get to see the person behind Serenity, the person who is always afraid of doing something wrong.

Episode 1
Serenity open ups about how excited she is to visit so many cities and to see Sirens.

"The part about tour I'm always excited to see the fans."

Episode 2
The episode opens on the news about Serenity's relationship with Jaehyun. It cuts quickly to how Serenity is dealing with both the positive and negative responses.

"I feel like I'm being pulled in two places. Fans are accepting but there are still some who aren't."

Episode 3
Serenity is packing her suitcases for her tour. She talks softly to herself to cheer herself up and calm her nerves.

"Whenever I pack for tour I can't help think about what could go wrong"

Episode 4
On the airplane Serenity is seen working on songs instead of sleeping. They are flying towards the states. Her manager has to tell her to eat. There are signs of something wrong with Serenity.

"My manager always makes sure I eat when I'm working"

Episode 5
The episode opens with Serenity walking around the stage where she will be performing. She was looking at all the seats of where Sirens will be.

"When I'm on stage before any performance I look at the empty seats and think how they will be filled by so many Sirens"

Episode 6
On a free day her manager and her decide to head down to the beach in Miami. Unknown to them NCT127 are also there. She is looking out at the ocean when wet arms wrap around her waist, looking back she say it was Jaehyun.

"I didn't know he was there but I didn't mind seeing him, only thing I minded was him holding me while wet."

Episode 7
Serenity is laying down backstage after around 20 songs. She couldn't breathe and was struggling to even focus on anything. She was forced to take oxygen before she was changed and heading back to stage not showing she wasn't well.

"I always hide if I'm unwell from the fans because I know they will worry but I really couldn't breathe."

Episode 8
Serenity is being guided through an airport towards the next city. After all of her American tour went fine but the next city makes her worried, Dublin.

"I'm always nervous about performing in Ireland, it's my home and I want to do so well."

Episode 9
Serenity is sitting in her hotel room looking out the window. She was thinking over something before she gets up. Grabbing everything she needs she leaves the room

"I had asked my manager if I could visit my dad while he's in hospital I was given permission, my dad's fiancée was picking me up."

Episode 10
Serenity was in a practice room with her back up dancers, they where going over the dances for the concert. As Serenity is doing the jump in Prom Queen the back up dancers who hold her lose her grip causing her to fall, landing on her ankle. Her manager is quick to rush over.

"I was lucky it wasn't broken only sprained. I had to wear a bandage until it was completely healed."

Episode 11
Serenity is sitting in a car that was driving her away from the airport back in Korea. She was curled up in her seat, asleep. Her manager kept looking back at her.

"I didn't sleep much during my tour. I'm guessing it was my nerves getting to me."

Episode 12
Serenity is seen walking out of a building with her manager. She looked like she was given bad news. There where tears in her eyes but she held them in. She had to go to the venue where she would be performing.

"My manager wanted to see if my inability to sleep came from something else. I was diagnosed with insomnia. They also checked my weight I'm losing weight slightly."