Knowing Brothers

I was a little nervous I'm waiting for the signal to enter the set of Knowing Brothers

I was a little nervous I'm waiting for the signal to enter the set of Knowing Brothers. No matter how many times I do shows I still get nervous especially when I'm alone. I'm not a complete nervous wreck because I know Heechul is here. When ever I do a show and someone from Super Junior is on I feel less nervous. I have practically no fears when it's Leeteuk or Heechul. I look to the staff who nod at me. I slip a bag over my shoulder before walking into the room. All I hear is screams as I enter I feel a shy smile grow on my face.

Kang Ho-dong: "Yah! Serenity it's so hard to get you on shows."
Min Kyung-hoon: "She's propably very busy."

I laugh quietly as they talked. They all can't help but look at me. Calming myself

"I'm from Sirens Academy, I'm Serenity."

They all clapped but I was still nervous

Seo Jang-hoon: "Serenity you're the national international treasure aren't you?"
"Yeah but I don't get why. I've seen so many people call me it."
Kim Young-chul: "Isn't it because you are a foreign idol?"
"I think so I'm not sure. My fans call me even weirder things like that
Kim Hee-chul: "Like What?"
"Hmm their favourite is Queen but next to that is Honorary Member."
Lee Soo-geun: "Honorary Member?"
"Yeah it's because I'm friends with so many groups that they started calling me it. But it all really started because of certain old men."

Some of them are confused but Heechul

"Yah! We aren't old."
"Are you sure Appa?"
Lee Sang-min: "Appa?"
"Ah its a nickname I call him I also call Leeteuk Eomma."

I get a laugh out of everyone. Soo-geun asks for my register form. I can see the moment he stops

"How do you say your name?"
"It's always been difficult for non-Irish to say it. I've been called anything but my name by other people."

He reads more before breaking out laughing

"Anyone you don't think you'll get on with? Kim Heechul."

I laugh quietly as everyone does

"Yah! I'm your Appa you get on with me. I'm your favourite."
"Actually you and Leeteuk are equal in who my favourite is."
"Serenity who is your lease favourite member of Super Junior."

Heechul and I share a look before both of us say

"Eunhyuk."

I see the shock on the rest of the members faces before they laugh

"Besides Leeteuk and Heechul who is your favourite."

Again Heechul and I share a look

"Yesung."
"How do you know who she was going to say Heechul."
"She's been pretty clear on who's who."
"My fans even know where I have each member in terms of favourites."

More things are read out. There was flash cards with questions I'm supposed to ask

"These should be easy Serenity is pretty open about everything."
"You think so but if I know her she'll have questions relating to things she hasn't said."

I had to hide a smirk before looking at the first question

"As my fans and others know I'm very open about what is going on in my life but I had to quickly lie about what was going after being spotted by a group. What was it that I had to lie about?"

I see confused looks on many faces

"A secret boyfriend"
"Nope"

Some answers made me angry but also laugh. All of them asked if it had to do with dating. Heechul hasn't guessed because he knew the answer already

"Hint: I will still work even if this happens."
"You had to hide an injury and instead said you where sick."
"It's close but not correct."
"You had to hide an injury and instead said you where tired."
"Correct."

I see shocked faces

"Heechul why didn't you answer?"
"I already knew the answer."
"Super Junior had spotted me being carried on my manager's back after I twisted my ankle and sprained my right wrist. I don't like worrying people especially Leeteuk and Heechul so I said I was just tired, my manager played along."

Many of them let out ah sounds.

"Do you get injured often?"
"It depends on what I'm doing."

I flip to a different question

"I'm friends with many male idol groups and small number of female idols and groups. Which female group did I become friends with first and how did I become friends with them?"
"I know 2ne1"
"I am close with 2ne1 but they weren't first."
"SNSD"

I freeze before smiling

"That's correct but how did I become friends with them."

All of them started to shout out answers even Heechul.

"You became friends with them at a music show."
"Correct I did become friends with them at a music show. I was walking around the building when I ran into Tiffany, I was so apologetic because she's my senior but because of nerves I was speaking both English and Korean. She calmed me down with a smile. She brought me to meet the rest of SNSD."
"Only you Serenity isn't that how you met SHINee as well."
"Yep"

I ask about to more questions till we moved on to challenges/games. I was put in a team with Heechul. The first round was guessing Kpop songs in 5 seconds both Heechul and I were able to do it. The next round was guessing songs by their choreography. I was better at this then Heechul. The final round was guessing songs by only a small part of their Korean title which I struggled at.