Fans defending Serenity

——> This thread will be about positive moments with this Queen.

——> For those who don't know a lot of negative rumours have been spread about Serenity which are false

——> For those who don't know a lot of negative rumours have been spread about Serenity which are false. Us Sirens have to show positivity.
——-> OMG can't the antis leave her alone.
———> You know they won't she's one of the biggest names in the industry.
——-> Everytime I've met Serenity she's the sweetest person. She always made sure us Sirens were fine.
——-> I fainted at a concert and she straight up got security to get medics, she then passed out water to every single person in the venue.
———> You're that fan? Serenity always talks about you.
——-> I met Serenity once. I was in a very dark place and my mom showed me her music, it was her music that saved me. I was out eating in NYC with family my mom left for a few minutes and came back with Serenity. I was in tears but she hugged me and said that she makes her music for us. She talked to me for awhile before she had to leave.
———> Serenity's music is the light in the darkness for all of us. It's good that she spoke to you
———-> Props to your mom
——-> It was raining heavily at a fan sign and Serenity wouldn't sit down or start till the fans had umbrellas to protect us from the rain.
——-> I had commented on one of her Vlives, one she did with Jaehyun, that I was having a bad day because of my ex cheating on me. She looked right at Jaehyun before covering his face with her hand and blocking him with her body she said "Dump him" she then mouthed "Hide the body" Jaehyun moved her. I laughed as he asked what did she mouth and she only smiled before kissing his cheek.
——-> I never had any true friends growing up but because of listening to Serenity I met other fans of her and gained some true friends.
———> Anytime I've had a bad day I watch her videos because I know that she can have bad days as well.
——-> I remember having a day were I just wanted to cry but couldn't and then I watched her vlog when she went to ikea. Seeing that she just wanted to cry and didn't, made me cry because she always seems so happy but in the vlog she showed how human she is.
———> Jaehyun was a good boyfriend knowing something was wrong.
——-> Serenity is someone who tries to make all of us feel safe and happy as well making sure we are healthy. She's are light in the dark just as much as she is ours.
——-> Ok my story is a little sad. I was in a restaurant with my ex who I proposed to and she told me that she was dating someone else and that she didn't love me. I was crying but then I heard two voices comforting me through my tears I saw that it was Serenity and Jaehyun. Serenity was rubbing her hand up and down my back while Jaehyun talked to me, he passed me tissues. They made sure no one saw me.
———> That's rough I feel bad for you
———-> I'm better now and even found it as a blessing because I found out I'm gay.
————> Good for you thats amazing
——-> SERENITY IS AN ANGEL AMONGST US.
——-> She has a memorial in her company that was her idea for Jonghyun, Sulli and Go Hara.
——-> She cries when she gets sweet messages and letters from us.
——-> She cried during her online concerts because she could see and hear us, she said that it meant a lot for her to just see us.
——-> I was watching a NCT vlog and Serenity had brought food for everyone, Jaehyun was having a bad day and his eyes lit up just seeing her. He was so happy having her there.
——-> Do you guys remember how at Kcon last year she had a booth of signed merch being sold with letters written and goody bags because she was on tour but still wanted to give her fans something especially if they couldn't see her on tour?
———> I remember because I got the goody bag and merch, I cried reading the letter it was so sweet.