Serenity's influence

SecretMoon

SecretMoon Do you think the unnamed company is feeling the heat? I can't help but watch as their stocks keep dropping

SecretMoon Do you think the unnamed company is feeling the heat? I can't help but watch as their stocks keep dropping. All of those standing behind us is a force. We've done nothing but sit back and watch, it seems no one wants us broken up. This company isn't smart. Tell me why they thought it was a bright idea to do this? Why do they like screwing over their idols and never listen to their fans? I wonder how long they'll keep pushing before giving up, how much more do their stocks need to drop. My fans are a kingdom that will defend me till the end. We've been listening to the song Resistance a lot since this began back before the collab album. You are a force to be afraid of.
——-> They've dropped so much in stocks
——-> You've got Sirens, Nctzens, Sinners, Saintly, ELFs, Shawols, ARMYs, Ahgases, Monbebes, Choices etc fighting for this.
——-> How much longer can they hold out?
——-> They will give up quickly
——-> They'll be in Serenity's bad books.
———> Right next to YG.

SoloMoonlight

SoloMoonlight I'm a Queen and my kingdom is defending my relationship

SoloMoonlight I'm a Queen and my kingdom is defending my relationship. This is the true power I hold, they know the truth behind this 'break up' and they will show you why I'm called a Queen. You think I'm afraid of your power in this industry don't make me laugh, it is I YOU should be scared of. I built up my company while YOU abandoned those who built YOU up. I will not let YOU decide on my relationship. Are you afraid? I've done nothing but yet something has happened to you....hasn't it? This might show you what fans are capable of and what they will do for their idols.
——-> YES!!!!!! Go for it our Queen!!!!
——-> She's not holding back
———> She is Heechul's daughter, she wrote a song called Play Nice for a reason
——-> This is the power of the Nations International Treasure as well as how much people truly support her and Jaehyun
——-> Companies want the two as models and will sponsor them.
——-> We've got two strong players and an entire army behind them.
——-> Feel her strength and influence
———> Exactly they are going to just ruin her relationship with them
——-> She won't back down

(Pt. 3/7)