Facts about Serenity

1. She was found off of YouTube but had auditioned for JYP, SM and YG. She was rejected by all three companies.

2. She always updates her social media, a lot of her posts can be random but sometimes she gives advice while also answering fan questions.

3. She has the most random allergy which is that she is allergic to the medicine in bandages.

4. She isn't able to do the splits or touch her toes yet has no problem doing her solo as well as group's choreography.

5. She is able to carry Jaehyun on her back for roughly 25-50 steps which always shocks him and NCT.

6. She hates crying in front of people especially fans, this is due to things from her past.

7. She is very awkward when eating in front of people but is slowly getting comfortable with it.

8. She is always covered in bruises that she doesn't know how she gets them, she always checks everyday to see if she has any new bruises.

9. She always brings a stuffed bear with her on tour and dresses it in t-shirts of the country she is in.

10. She has fallen asleep against Leeteuk and Heechul as well as other Super Junior members, always after she has been awake for 48+ hours.

11. She owns a cafe that is always promoting Kpop groups and is in the process of opening a karaoke place.

12. She has a restraining order against Krystal which states she is not allowed anywhere Serenity is.

13. She loves doing more sensual/ sexy concepts yet has stated that Jaehyun hates them only because he is jealous and also gets inappropriate thoughts. (Boy gets hot and bothered by Serenity)

14. She avoids watching NCT music videos because Jaehyun always distracts her, She died watching Kick It seeing Jaehyun in the suit with no shirt.

15. She hates doing aegyo but is incredibly good at it, best in Angel Sins, she'll do aegyo around idols she friends with if she wants something. (Super Junior and Jaehyun always give in, Jonghyun was the worst to cave in.)

16. She never shows if she is stressed or anxious, she'd keep everything to herself until Jaehyun causes her to open up.

17. She has both a driver's license and a motorcycle license, She was the one to ride the motorcycle in Power.

18. To de-stress she paints or reads or even writes. She also is known to read fanfictions written about idols and her.

19. She learned how to play the piano and guitar from Day6 for some of her songs. She's learning drums at the moment.

20. Her and Jaehyun have said that if they are still together by thirty they will get married.