Rumors about Serenity

* Cleared and Proven Correct

~ Proven False

1. That Serenity has a boyfriend*

RMentertainment and SM both announced that Serenity is dating Jaehyun of NCT. Serenity even confirmed they are dating.

2. That she plagarises her songs~

Serenity doesn't plagarises her songs even though people have plagarised her songs. Outside producers have even said that they are the main person behind her songs.

3. That Krystal was lip syncing to Serenity's vocal track*

Serenity confirmed that Krystal had to lip sync to her vocal tracks due to not being at the same level as the girls as well as the level the company wanted her at.

4. She is against the LGBT+ community~

Serenity is a strong supporter of the the LGBT+ community due to people she is friends with being a part of it. She has hinted that she doesn't care for gender when looking for a partner.

5. She advocates for mental health*

Struggling with her own mental health issues, she strongly advocates for it. She says that a lot of idols have mental health issues but can't say anything.

6. Artemis, Selene and Krystal hated her as well as where jealous*

The three used to bully and abuse Serenity all because of her being a soloist. Artemis and Selene apologised to Serenity while Krystal hasn't.

7. She is pregnant~

Serenity laughs at this because it all started by someone saying it because she had been vomiting every hour because of a stomach bug. This person thought it was morning sickness.

8. She died~

An anti posted a post saying she killed herself but before it could get to far RMentertainment quickly cleared it by posting a live video of Serenity ballroom dancing with Hazel while on a break.

9. That she isn't friends with the idols she says she is friends with~

Many clips prove this is false but many think it is true because she never guesses any of their songs correct.

10. She hates the groups Blackpink and Twice~

Serenity has said that she does not like the songs of Blackpink and Twice because to her they all sound similar. She'd love to see both groups do different concepts. She has nothing against them.

11. She is the guardian to Haneul/Sloth of Sinful*

Confirmed by both Serenity and Haneul. His parents made her his guardian so that he could train and debut as an idol.

12. She is camera shy*

She is incredibly camera shy but is getting better to being on camera. She mostly is shy when some takes her picture without her realisng.

13. She has written 80-90% of her songs*

Only a small amount of her songs are written by other people, she has main control of her music and always has had it.

14. She has trouble in stopping herself from work*

She has said that she works herself to the bone because she doesn't want to be alone with her thoughts. This was big in 2018 as she didn't want to grieve.

15. She is always promoting second generation groups*

Anytime she is on a show and has to guess kpop songs she always says she hopes second generation groups are included.

16. She dislikes other female soloist~

Serenity loves Hyuna, she is incredibly respectful of other female soloist. She has become friends with Chungha and always offer advice.

17. She detests people touching her without her permission*

Serenity really likes her personal space and doesn't like when people get to close. Jaehyun is able to get close but some days she doesn't want him touching her.

18. She thinks she is all high and mighty because of the amount of awards she has won~

Serenity hates talking about her awards, she always try to change the topic from them.

19. She can't handle any spicy food*

A video posted on her channel showed her and Angel Sins doing a challenge. In the challenge they had to eat the mildest/least spicy ramen to the spiciest to the extremely spicy, they couldn't tap out. Serenity was struggling the whole time, she was coughing badly and crying.

20. She hates being in a girl group~

She loves her group and wouldn't change it.