Fun Facts about Serenity's songs

1

1. The instrumental for I Burn was done by Day6 while the whole song was written by Serenity.

2. The songs Heaven was needing a Hero, Now you belong to Heaven and Talking to the Moon are a trilogy.

3. She can only sing I miss the misery when she's angry.

4. The songs Tongue Twister and Dance Monkey weren't written by her but instead by Jaehyun.

5. The instrumental for Heaven was the instrumental for Serenity's original debut song before she chose I see your Monsters.

6. Jaehyun's favourite songs are Flashlight, Undo and shockingly Heaven.

7. The songs Serenity always enjoys performing are I see your Monsters, Flashlight and Queen.

8. The person playing guitar in I'm Only Human is Serenity.

9. Toxic Thoughts and Inner Demons are about Serenity's mental health.

10. Two of her songs were inspired by Jaehyun: Say you won't let go and Royalty.

11. The male voice in Harley F***ing Quinn is Yeosang from Ateez.

12. Serenity has/is doing/done songs with the three ex members of EXO: Hello ft. Tao, I Burn ft. Kris and ?? Ft. Luhan (2021)

13. The song Say Something featured predebut Pride.

14. Anytime Jaehyun stays over at Serenity's and has nightmares she always sing Je T'aime.

15. Welcome to My Life was written so non-idols can understand that being in an Idol isn't all glits and glamour.

16. For the songs Black Magic and Oops Serenity had to practice being cute because she couldn't do it without looking creepy.

17. Never Enough is about no matter what Serenity achieves it will never be enough for the antis/haters/everyone else for her.

18. Memories was written to remember all of the idols who had passed away, it is also about fans

19. Serenity is the one playing the piano in Dark Enough

20. A Thousand Years is hard for Serenity perform as it was recorded on a whim with Jonghyun, at a concert Serenity was given a surprise of a video of her and Jonghyun messing around with the song playing over the clips which caused her to cry.

21. Don't Forget was written as a way to call out people who only remember about Serenity when they want something from her.