Ships #1

NCT
Serenity X Taeil
Not very popular but fans still ship them together. Mostly shipped as siblings. Serenity wants to do a song with Taeil because she loves his vocals.

Serenity X Johnny
American Idiots. They argue with each other in English but are good friends. One of the people Serenity goes to if she's homesick. Another person she wants to do a song with.

Serenity X Taeyong
A popular ship that is mostly family. Serenity and Taeyong have cooked together for NCT well Serenity only cooked for the dreamies.

Serenity X Yuta
Must not be left alone together! Yuta found out about Serenity's weakness to Japanese and flirts with her all the time.

Serenity X Kun
Fans don't really ship these two together and those that do see them as siblings.

Serenity X Doyoung
DO NOT LEAVE ALONE! They fight like cats and dogs but don't insult the other if one of them is around.

Serenity X Ten
A popular ship, They flirt with eachother. Fans always find their interactions hilarious. They play up this ship by calling each other pet names.

Serenity X Jaehyun
An all time popular ship. These two are shipped so hard fans question if they are a couple. The ship became even more popular after the version of So Am I ft. NCT127, fans love the mix of their voices.

Serenity X WinWin
Not really shipped. Another person Serenity wants to do a song with.

Serenity X Jungwoo
98 Liners #1: these two are shipped because of being the same age. They play fight with each other. Pretty close to each other, Serenity teaches him Irish slang words.

Serenity X Lucas
A funny ship, Serenity tries to fight him because he's tall. He listens to her as she is both older and his senior. They have accidentally kissed on camera before, he blushed hard after while Serenity was shocked. He has said she's his ideal type.

Serenity X Mark
These two are known for breaking out into random songs. Mark would usually call Serenity if he's in need of an older sister. He listens to her.

Serenity X XiaoJun
Not really Shipped as Serenity has said she's never met him.

Serenity X Hendery
Not really Shipped as Serenity has said she's never met him.

Serenity X Renjun
Baby Boy# 1: Fans ship them as family as Serenity has said that NCT Dream our her sons. Renjun usually contacts Serenity if he gets homesick and misses his family.

Serenity X Jeno
Baby Boy# 2: Fans ship them as family as Serenity has said that NCT Dream our her sons. Good son usually gets her souvenirs from their trips.

Serenity X Haechan
Baby Boy# 3: Fans ship them as family as Serenity has said that NCT Dream our her sons. Her annoying son but she loves him.

Serenity X Jaemin
Baby Boy# 4: Fans ship them as family as Serenity has said that NCT Dream our her sons. Son that loves coffee but she loves him.

Serenity X YangYang
Not really Shipped as Serenity has said she's never met him.

Serenity X Chenle
Baby Boy# 5: Fans ship them as family as Serenity has said that NCT Dream our her sons. Her dolphin son.

Serenity X Jisung
Baby Boy# 6: Fans ship them as family as Serenity has said that NCT Dream our her sons. One of Serenity baby babies.

BTS
Serenity X Jin/Seokjin
Oh these two fight with eachother. She tells him English dad jokes and even got him a mug from Ireland covered in dad jokes.