FanSiren #1

Hi guys I'm back with a new video, for those who don't know the name is Harmony or FanSiren

Hi guys I'm back with a new video, for those who don't know the name is Harmony or FanSiren. Now as anyone who knows me knows that I'm a huge fan of Serenity, been a fan since 2013. This video is going to be a little different. Today I will be talking about why I can't forgive or support Selene and Artemis.

For those who don't know they are two members of the group Angel Sins. Angel Sins is a group that debuted in 2014 with five members Selene, Krystal, Hazel, Artemis and Serenity. From the very beginning I couldn't listen to their songs because of certain members.

Angel Sins had gone on hiatus back in 2016, Krystal had her contract terminated. She was abusive and a bully to Serenity. She would injure Serenity for no reason but jealousy and hatred. Selene and Artemis would bully and abuse Serenity as well.

The only member who protected and defended Serenity was Hazel. I love Hazel because she was there for Serenity. I'll support Hazel in anything she does.

Serenity may have forgiven Selene and Artemis but I will never forgive them. I know that Serenity has said she won't forget and I agree with her.

The only reason I will listen or watch any Angel Sins song, music video or show is because of Serenity and Hazel.

Another person who I agree with is Xavier. He is Serenity's twin and even trained with her. He has said "I love Hazel but the other two I could care less about them, those two abused someone who I care deeply about. Nothing will make me like them. I'll be polite and respectful but that is it."

If you're a fan of the two I hope you don't hate me but I truly can't support the two. The two appear that they are trying to fix everything but as of right now I can't support them.

This is all I have to say for now, I don't feel right saying my outro, so goodbye for now.