Are Serenity and Jaehyun dating?

YouTube video

YouTube video

Hi guys I'm back with a new video, for those who don't know the name is Harmony or FanSiren

Hi guys I'm back with a new video, for those who don't know the name is Harmony or FanSiren. Now as anyone who knows me knows that I'm a huge fan of Serenity, been a fan since 2013, and slight fan of NCT. Awhile ago I realised how close my Queen has been with Jaehyun so I decided that something is going on between the two. Gathering all the evidence I'm going to try and prove they are dating.

Evidence 1

NCT127 and Serenity where doing a video together. Anyone who knows Serenity knows that she hates people hugging or clinging to her yet in the video she was sitting beside Jaehyun and was letting him hug as well as cling to her. Haechan who she calls a son wasn't allowed to even hug her, why was Jaehyun allowed.

Evidence 2

At an award show Serenity was sitting behind Jaehyun and NCT. She was wearing a short dress with no way to cover her legs. A video showed Jaehyun standing up and taking his jacket off to place it over her legs, now this would be seen as a gentlemanly act but his hands lingered on her legs and he was giving her a loving look.

Evidence 3

In an interview when asked about what idol is her ideal type Serenity said Jaehyun when in the past she said she never had one. Jaehyun has said multiple times that Serenity is his ideal type. Both get teased by their members that they should just date.

Evidence 4

Serenity and Jaehyun did a photo shoot for a fashion brand. The two where incredibly close to each other that if one of them was pushed they would have kissed. They seemed comfortable and not awkward or embarresed to be close.

Evidence 5

NCT tease Jaehyun about having Serenity as his ideal type and his crush on her. They have teased him about his love/hate relationship with Serenity's song Heaven. He always blushes when he hears it, watches performances and the dance.

Evidence 6

A photo was taken of Serenity with Hazel in the photo there was a bruise on her neck. She usually has bruises because of dance practice but the place where it is as well as the size makes it seem more like a hickey. In a photo of Jaehyun taken on the same day showed he had a bruise the same size and in the same place as Serenity. Why did they both have hickies in the exact same place on the same day.

Evidence 7

A video a fan took of Serenity after her performance on a music show. This video showed Jaehyun carrying Serenity on his back with Mamamoo helping him get her to her dressing room. Serenity had passed out. Jaehyun looked incredibly concerned and worried. Thing is NCT didn't have any performances that day on that show, so why was Jaehyun there.

Evidence 8

Many clips from different shows showed Serenity always getting asked or teased about how close her and Jaehyun where, she was teased about them being a secret couple. It was hard to catch but in one clip her eyes widened slightly at this sort of teasing.

Evidence 9

In Serenity's birthday vlive it showed that Jaehyun was in the background celebrating with her. She said that no one else was free to celebrate her birthday and that she was ready to celebrate it alone but Jaehyun surprised her. When he gave her the present he got her, a Princess Serenity doll, she complained to him that she now had to get him something equal to it.

Evidence 10

A video taken by Serenity's manager showed Serenity and Jaehyun curled up around each other. Serenity was asleep while Jaehyun was on her phone, She hates people touching or using her phone. Anytime Serenity moved he would freeze to make sure she wasn't waking up.

Evidence 11

Serenity has stated multiple times that she hates being picked up and carried but on multiple occasions Jaehyun has been seen carrying her. Johnny once tried to pick her up but got an elbow to the stomach before he could try while Jaehyun just picked her up.

Evidence 12

A photo that Serenity posted showed her and Jaehyun covered in cake batter, she was kissing his cheek with a smirk while he was blushing. This photo was captioned "Why so red, Jaehyun?" a photo posted later showed that Jaehyun had retaliated by pinching her cheeks. Again Serenity hates people touching her unless they are really close or if they are special.

With all of the evidence I found I 100% believe the two are dating. I know a lot of you are going to hate me but I'm telling you that if they come out publicly, you will see that the evidence I found is correct.