Angel Sins answer questions

(1

(1. Artemis, 2. Hazel, 3.Serenity, 4. Selene)

[(Se)- Selene, (H)- Hazel, (A)- Artemis, (S)- Serenity]

"Sinners are you ready? We are Angel Sins"

"Hi guys, We are Angel Sins and today we are with Buzzfeed to answer some Questions"

There was a jar full of fan questions. Passing the jar to Selene we let her pick a question

(Se) "Who are the parents in the group?"

(H) "Serenity is the mom and Selene is the dad."

Hazel is passed the jar to pick a question I watch her carefully as she reads the question

(H) "What song do you like performing and which to you hate?"

(A) "That's hard"

(S) "I like performing either Power or Is your love enough but which I hate that would have to be either Black Magic or Private Show"

(Se) "I like performing Salute or Bounce Back but for the one I hate I'd have to say something from our debut."

(A) "I like performing Woman like Me but I don't dislike performing any of them."

(H) "I dislike performing songs from our debut but don't have one I like."

Artemis is quick to pick a question

(A) "Who in your group are you jealous of and why?"

(Se) "Artemis she has so much energy on and off stage, she's never tired even after performances"

(H) "Selene I wish I could rap like her"

(S) "Hazel I wish I was as good of an actress of her."

(A) "Serenity mine seems petty compared to the rest"

(S) "Is it because I'm dating Jaehyun?"

(A) "Yes he's my ideal type"

The four of us all laugh at her and her reaction. Taking the jar I dig around till I pull out a question, opening and reading it I start to laugh

(S) "Who is Eomma and Appa? Why are they called that?"

(H) "Of course you'd get that question"

(S) "Gather around my dear sirens and sinners for I will tell you everything. Eomma and Appa are Leeteuk and Heechul of Super Junior, Eomma is Leeteuk and Appa is Heechul. Now the story behind it is that the two have been taking care of me since my debut, I called them both of the titles out of annoyance and they've stuck."

(Se) "They've accepted those titles and use it"

We go through more questions some aren't interesting as others. I'm given the jar and find a perfect question

(S) "Is Artemis really as clumsy as the group says?"

(H/Se/S) "Yes"

(A) "I'm not that bad"

(S) "Artemis you once walked into a glass door which was closed 10 times even though we repeatedly said that it was closed."

(H) "You've walked into a pole five times even though you knew it was there"

(Se) "You fell off a chair over a hundred times in less than 10 minutes."

The three of us laugh as she pouts. We continue answering questions in the jar

(Se) "What idol would you date?"

(S) "Jaehyun"

(A) "Damn it I was going to pick him"

(S) "Artemis I'm actually dating him."

(H) "I'd probably date J-hope"

(S) "You'd be cute together."

(Se) "I don't have any I'd date"

(A) "I'd probably date Johnny"

Hazel picks out a question which is the last one

(H) "Are Hazel and Yuta dating as they've been seen together?"

(Se/A/S) "Nope"

(H) "Yuta and I are cousins."

We finish up the questions quickly and leave the set.