Everyone's Nightmare

SoloMoonlight

SoloMoonlight I woke up to my phone blowing up by all the idols I'm friends with and my manager calling me

SoloMoonlight I woke up to my phone blowing up by all the idols I'm friends with and my manager calling me. Jaehyun had practically ran into my apartment and tackled me in a hug crying. It seems that all of them had a nightmare which is strange. Hearing bits and pieces I found out that I had died in their nightmare. All their dreams start the same and always end the same.

It starts with them all going about their days as normal as an idols life can get, then my manager gets a call from Sinful saying how they found me unresponsive in my apartment which causes him to rush over. After he gets to my apartment he's quick to call for an ambulance only for them to say its to late. The news gets hold of my death which is how all of them find out. Some think its fake and try calling my manager but don't get an answer.

It all changes to my funeral which is a huge shockwave to everyone all over the world. None of them have told me what happened after the funeral saying it grew dark before they wake up in a panic which caused them all to call me. I've called them all saying I was fine and that it was only a nightmare.

Now a lot of them are saying they need to come over to ease their minds. Sirens its about 4 am and I have one person crying in my arms who is holding me tightly, there will be more coming who will also probably cry. I've looked it up and it is possible for people to have the same dream but it's not tested by science. There are all these sources about it but one post on it caused me to think.

The post said that if more then two individuals have the same dream about one person and that if the person dies there means something is wrong with that person. Is this why they need to make sure I'm ok? I'm confused Sirens.