Serenity Vlog #3

The video opens with Serenity and Hazel in a car driving somewhere late at night

The video opens with Serenity and Hazel in a car driving somewhere late at night. There is a large box on Hazel's lap.

"Hello my lovely Sirens today we have Hazel. We are headed towards the SM building, you see NCT is practicing right now and have been at it for hours. Us being good friends have decided to bring them coffee and snacks."
"We've been messaging Yuta to keep track of what is going on, he's promised to help keep everything a secret."

The scenery changes as Serenity pulls into a parking spot. Hazel is on her phone messaging someone.

"They're taking a break so Yuta will meet us in the lobby"
"This will be fun considering neither of us have seen any member of NCT since our Halloween Performance."

The two get out of the car, lock it amd head inside. Serenity is carrying the camera while also carrying a large bag. Hazel is carrying the box. Entering the building Yuta is already waiting his face lights up when he sees the two. He quickly hugs them mindful of what they are carrying

"Jaehyun will be shocked, he's been moping cause he hasn't been able to see you."
"He's an idiot"
"Serenity you've been the same."

The three end up outside a practice room. Yuta heads in first making sure to hold the door

"Hazel I'd say they are just as bad as Angel Sins when they get a break"

There are multiple shocked faces before the two get surround. The two hand out the coffee and snacks. Arms wrap tightly around Serenity.

"Oh great the two are going to be attached to each other"
"Is that jealousy Doyoung oppa"

The 26 of them all sit down to enjoy the coffee and snacks. Jaehyun keeps Serenity on his lap.

"Hyung stop hogging my twin"

Serenity lets out a laugh when all of the ones Serenity calls her sons agree

"He's not hogging me, the next break you get tonight I'll spend time with you"

Serenity is dragged gently from the room by the Jaehyun. He simply pylls her into a secluded corner to hug her

"Jaehyun?"
"I've missed you"
"We talk everyday"
"I haven't seen or physically touched you in so long. I've missed having you in my arms."

Even though Serenity is wearing a mask its obvious she is affected by the words. Jaehyun lowers both of tgeir masks to press a kiss against her lips.

"We should head back"
"Yeah"

Both raise their masks and head back in. Serenity and Hazel sit on a couch amd watch the practice. The camera is facing them and getting their reactions. It seems their visit has given NCT energy.

"This was a good idea Serenity"
"Yep"

The video ends with the two talking with NCT sitting back in a circle. Jaehyun has his head resting on Serenity's lap completely relaxed.