Serenity's relationship with her members

"I forgive you but won't forget"

Scale from 1-10, 1 being bad and 10 being strong.

Selene
4.5/10

They never had a truly strong friendship before Angel Sins but after everything her, Artemis and Krystal did it completely ruined their friendship. It was strained. Slowly over time their friendship will strengthen but at the present it is not good.

Selene knows that she messed up badly and understands if Serenity never truly forgets what happened. She doesn't forgive herself for it all because she should have been more mature as well as a better Unnie.

Things Selene did:
- Pushed Serenity hard, once down the stairs
- Would throw her food away
- Yelled at her
- Smacked her hard enough to cry
- Destroyed her personal items.

Hazel
10/10

They were never close but became incredibly close because Hazel would always defend and protect Serenity from the others. Hazel was one of the few who went to the company saying that Serenity needed to move out because her safety as well as life was in danger.

Hazel isn't shocked that she has the strongest relationship with Serenity. She knows that it's because of her being there for Serenity when she needed it.

Things Hazel did:
- Would speak up about her
- Made sure she ate
- Bought her new clothes after hers had been destroyed.
- Always caught her when she was pushed.
- Acted as a shield when things got to bad

Artemis
4/10

These two where best friends in school for nearly 7 years, incredibly close. So when Artemis started to abuse and bully her it completely broke their friendship. Artemis is the one Serenity is having the hardest time forgetting what she did.

Artemis is completely crushed that she ruined her friendship with Serenity. Her parents straight up told her that if she doesn't fix everything that they'd disown her. Her siblings are even pissed at her.

Things Artemis did:
- Pulled her hair hard enough that it ripped some out.
- Slammed her head into a desk
- Caused her nose to bleed from smacking her
- Always tripped her up
- Broke something beyond precious to her, a porcelain figure Jonghyun gave her after her first big award.

How Serenity handled it all
- She wrote down every little thing that happened.
- She would hide all the bruises
- Hazel and her took photos of every single injury.
- Confided in her manager when it all got to much.
- Moved out of the dorm as soon as she could.