Moments that had fans shook

Moment 1
Serenity was hinting at a surprise performance. The performance was of her and Jaehyun dancing while covering Senorita. It started pretty normal but it started to get heated in some parts. The dance ended in a kiss.

Moment 2
During a performance of Private Show at an Angel Sins concert Serenity pole danced for a bit. None of her fans knew she could pole dance.

Moment 3
Challenged to sing one of her songs after eating something spicy and a lemon. She was able to sing it with no problems. The song even had high notes and she was able to hit them even though she was dying.

Moment 4
BTS and Angel Sins where doing am episode of Fly Angels Fly. Each member of BTS would pick a challenge and then a member of Angel Sins from random. Jungkook picked arm wrestling and also Serenity. BTS were worried while Angel Sins weren't. Serenity showed everyone that she is a lot stronger then she looks by beating him.

Moment 5
The first time Serenity performed Prom Queen she had to do a jump from the ground into the arms of her back up dancers. From there she had to be held up only on one leg. She was thrown in the air before being caught and then lowered.

Moment 6
Serenity and Angel Sins were hanging around Monsta X. Monsta X were playing around and being loud not listening to Shownu. They all got quiet and listened after Serenity told them to shut up. All of them were shocked that she was able to make them listen.

Moment 7
When she was with EXO, her and Sehun wanted something. Even after they asked they were told no, so they decided to use the one weakness they knew aegyo. The members cracked under the aegyo of both of them. Serenity is known for being amazing at aegyo.

Moment 8
Serenity was doing a show with Taemin and they had to guess songs by choreography. Serenity guessed all of the SM dances correctly even Taemin's choreography while he couldn't guess any.

Moment 9
In a Instagram live Serenity was seen with Taemin breaking into Key's apartment and going through his closet. The two just smiled and waved while taking a clothing item each.

Moment 10
Serenity sang a song live with Jungkook in their first ever duet. Their voices harmonised together beautifully.