Sasaeng

Five months agoI was in the company practicing my dances when I see my manager comes in

Five months ago
I was in the company practicing my dances when I see my manager comes in. He has a confused look on his face as he walks in carrying a box

"Manager?"
"Are you expecting a package Serenity?"
"No"
"This came for you with no return address."

Walking over to him I see the name on the package

"Manager I really am not expecting a package from anyone. I don't trust it."
"Neither do I, I'm going to bring this to security and have them open it."
"Can I come?"
"Yeah bring your stuff."

Nodding my head I gather my bag and bottle leaving nothing behind. The two of us leave the practice room heading towards the security room. As we enter my bodyguard turns to us

"This came for her but she wasn't expecting anything."

My bodyguard, a man of few words, nods taking the package. He carefully opens the box before jumping back there was a smelling coming from the box.

"Cover your noses and mouth."

Nodding both my manager and I do as he asks. He slips on a pair of gloves as he takes a photo of the box and pulling everything out. The things he was pulling out was weird. I couldn't recognise anything.

"Leave this with me but mention it to Bolshi PD."

I see my manager nod before pulling me out. I've never gotten a package like this one.

Hours later
My manager was driving me home when I had this really bad gut feeling. Looking out the back window I see a car following, this is strange because it's nearly 1am.

"Manager? There's a car following us?"
"What?!"

He looks in the rear view mirror before cursing under his breath. I see him calling someone over Bluetooth

"Hello?"
"Bolshi PD I know it's early in the morning but there is a car following us right now."
"Really? Can you pull in and hide somewhere?"

I can hear the panic, fear and worry in both of their voices. The call ends. My manager pulls the car into a dark parking space waiting for the car following to pass.

"Manager?"
"Serenity where going a different way home tell me if you see the car again."
"I will."

Who was following us?

Four months ago
I was in a cafe with Hazel when I noticed that someone is taking photos of me. People usually take photos of me but this time feels different. Hazel and I get up after we finish, I notice the person taking photos did the same. Walking out of the cafe we head into a shop that person followed us

"Hazel can we head back to company there's someone following us"
"Uh sure"

We leave the store and head towards where my manager is waiting. As soon as he sees how scared I am along with the person following me he doesn't ask questions.

Three months ago

I was in the studio with some producers going over Angel Sins songs when my phone started to ring. Glancing at it I see that its an unknown number I just let it ring thinking nothing of it. My phone kept ringing which got the producers attention. We wait for it to stop before I send a message to my manager. He comes in just in time for it to ring again all of look at each other before one of them answers my phone. I look on in confusion but they mouth one word Saesang. I started to get scared how did anyone get my number.

Two months ago

Getting a call from my dad telling me that people have been following him and my brothers as well as the rest of my family is terrifying. No fan of me would go near my family, they'd never want to make them uncomfortable. I'm performing soon and I can't stop worrying, I want to cry. This isn't right. People who this aren't fans they are stalkers.

A month ago

I've been scared going home because someone has been following the van my manager drives everywhere we go. The company has been incredibly worried because its never been this bad, my family have never been dragged into my work life like this. Packages keep showing up to the company getting more and more disturbing. I just want them to stop.

Day of accident

Getting out the car at the airport I can see the crowd of fans. I smile at them briefly before heading in. Gripping onto my manager's arm I let him guide me through the crowd. Someone grabs my hair and gets in my face. I felt panic creeping up my throat this is the person who has been following me. I watch as they get pushed away by security I'm ushered quickly through the airport to safety. Being sat down I couldn't breathe. My manager was calling someone I don't know who.