FanSiren #3

Are Serenity and Jaehyun secretly married?

Hi guys I'm back with a new video, for those who don't know the name is Harmony or FanSiren. Now as anyone who knows me knows that I'm a huge fan of Serenity, been a fan since 2013. Today I'm going to be talking about Serenity and Jaehyun and the possibility of them being married.

Now we all know they have been dating for over 5 years and there could be a slight chance they got married but let me point out somethings.

First Jaehyun's nicknames for Serenity, he calls her Jagiya and Baby. As a rarity he calls her Kitten but lately he has been calling her wifey. This could just be as a joke but everytime he calls her that he always smiles and has affection in his voice.

Secondly the two moved in together. They had said in the past that they would move in together when they got married. Yet they moved in and haven't said anything about being married.

Thirdly their parents address them as in laws. Jaehyun's mom straight up calls Serenity her daughter in law, not future daughter in law, just daughter in law. Serenity's dad calls him son in law and has said he has his permission.

Fourthly the rings. Another fan had researched the so called promise rings and they aren't promise rings. They are actually wedding rings and are expensive.

I know I may be reading to much into this but I really think they are married. Some of you might hate me bringing this up but they should let us know.