Serenity as a mom

1

1. She is quick to cheer up a child if they are crying. Has helped lost children find their parents, Jaehyun was with her.

2. Is the first to offer her babysitting the children of those close to her. Has babysat the children of her stylist.

3. Always makes faces at baby's in restaurants/ cafes. Her goal is to make them laugh and smile.

4. Serenity was out with Jaehyun while babying her choreographer's son. She was very attentive to his needs, Jaehyun said to her that he can't wait till they have kids.

5. She talks about her baby niece that she hasn't met or even talked to but can't wait till she can.

6. A fan brought their child to a fan meet and Serenity was all to happy to give both attention but kept looking at the child.

7. At a concert a child got separated from their parents/ babysitter. She had security and the child to her when she was talking to the crowd. She helped get the child back to their parents/ babysitter.

8. She has 'adopted' younger idols and treats them like her sons. She is the legal guardian of Haneul/ Sloth of Sinful. She always makes sure they are happy and healthy.

9. She always talks about wanting children but says she's worried about being a good mother after everything that happened with her mother.

10. Jaehyun and her have spoken about having kids after they get married. Photos have been taken of the two with children.