What happened in Angel Sins

2014Angel Sins had just debuted not that long ago so they where at the company practicing

2014
Angel Sins had just debuted not that long ago so they where at the company practicing. Serenity was not with them as she was promoting her solo album. Krystal was not happy that she was allowed to skip practice, Krystal also wasn't happy that Serenity was solo when it should be her. Unknown to fans Krystal wasn't singing in any of the songs as she was not at the same vocal level as the members. Krystal would lip sync to Serenity's vocals.

2015
Krystal would berate and physically hit Serenity. She managed to turn Selene and Artemis against Serenity. Hazel stayed neutral but was more on Serenity's side. Krystal had caused Serenity to injure her ankle not long before her Solo comeback. She would put things in Serenity's food so she would get sick.

2016
RMentertainment noticed what Krystal, Selene and Artemis where doing. The company made the decision to have the group go on hiatus after the comeback which was successful. Serenity and Hazel where still working. Hazel was making a name for herself in Japan and Korea because of her acting, Serenity had made a name of herself throughout the world with her solo career.

2017
Krystal's contract was terminated after it was noticed that she broke multiple rules as well as stealing from the company. Selene and Artemis where told that if they didn't fix things with Serenity and Hazel their contracts would be terminated. Hazel was getting invited to be in more dramas while Serenity was touring and attending international award shows.

2018
Angel Sins minus Krystal where locked in a room together for hours to discuss things. Artemis and Selene finally opened up to Serenity why they targeted her. Hazel and Serenity has the strongest bond out of everyone in the group. Serenity was hurt by the two of them especially by Artemis considering they went to school together.

2019
Angel Sins came back after nearly three years with a new album as well as the line up change. The new album as well as the song was more successful then their previous album. At the end of year awards they beat Twice and any other large girl group. Serenity is the most famous female soloist globally bigger then western singers, Hazel is a force to be reckoned with in terms of acting.

2020
Angel Sins have a stronger bond and making waves international as well as national with their music. Serenity has the busiest schedule in the group. Hazel is branching out to acting in other Asian dramas.