Inside Jokes

1. Serenity's hate for 97 liners

There is no clear reason why Serenity hates 97 liners. It started off as a joke between her and Jungkook but all fans of her know this joke so much that it's become an inside joke of all fans.

2. Queen and Kingdom of Sirens

This is a joke that was created by the fans. It happened after Serenity performed on stage in 2016 showing both sides of her as well as how hard she performs.

3. Sleep Deprived

Serenity jokes that's she barely sleeps and that she's sleep deprived even though she takes naps when she can. Fans now copy her with saying Sleep Deprived.

4. Serenity's knowledge of random facts

Serenity knows the most random facts that most people wouldn't know. Fans at fan signs will ask her for a random fact from the top of her head.

5. Serenity's aegyo

Serenity hates doing aegyo but her fans love it. They love when she does it unknowingly because then it's completely natural. When she does it she seems to become so much younger then she actually is.

6. Taemin is Taemin

When ever Serenity is asked why she doesn't call Taemin Oppa, she always says "In SHINee I have four oppas and Taemin, Taemin is just Taemin." Taemin even jokes that she has four Oppas and him.

7. I'm not that type of girl

Serenity always says this when something comes up and she doesn't want to do it. This being sexy or doing aegyo yet does it anyway.

8. Serenity's duality

She is the queen of duality that is so drastic it scares everyone.

9. Jaehyun's pink hair

Serenity always wants see Jaehyun with pink hair. She says it looks good but everyone knows it's because she's weak for it.

10. That's different

Usually followed by "I'm dating him" it always comes out when she has to do any skinship. If someone brings up her allowing Jaehyun to do skinship she'll always say "That's different I'm dating him"

11. Sensual not Sexy

Serenity never says anything is sexy but rather sensual. Fans start to imitate it because it's funny how she says something is sensual while winking.