Drama 2

Double Crossed

Summary:Park Byeol is quiet girl who works at a cafe, she is in a relationship with Jeon Seo-jun who she believes is a nice and kind person

Summary:
Park Byeol is quiet girl who works at a cafe, she is in a relationship with Jeon Seo-jun who she believes is a nice and kind person. Unbeknownst to her it is all an act Jeon Seo-jun is the head of an infamous gang Dark Jade. Byeol wants to find the people who are behind her parents death but what will she do if she finds them?

Characters:

Jeon Seo-jun- Taemin

Park Byeol- Serenity

Number of Episodes:
10

Episode 1
The episode starts during the night, the sound of fighting and then gunshots ring out into the nighttime air. The time changes to the morning and Byeol is seen opening up the cafe. There is knock at one one of the windows and man is holding flowers which causes her to smile.

Episode 2
The episode starts at night in an alleyway. Jeon Seo-jun is seen holding a gun to the forehead of a man who is shaking and covered in bruises as well as blood. As soon as the trigger is pulled everything cuts to the morning and Seo-Jun is seen paying for flowers before he heads towards a cafe

Episode 3
Byeol is closing up for the day unaware of the people watching her. As she is walking home she gets the feeling that someone is following her, she ends up bumping into Seo-Jun who is quick to reasure her. He does look over her shoulder and glare at the person following her.

Episode 4
Seo-Jun after leaving Byeol's apartment calls for an emergancy meeting. He tells his men that Byeol must be watched and monitored but not followed, if someone outside the gang follows her kill them. Dark Jade are quick to agree out of fear.

Episode 5
The two are out on a date when someone begins flirting with Byeol which cause for Seo-Jun to react violently. Byeol is shocked at his reaction and leaves him to head home. Seo-Jun realises that he made a slight mistake.

Episode 6
Late at night Byeol receives a package at her apartment. There is no return address all that is written was her name. Opening it she sees a letter that shocks her. The package contains all the information on her parents murder and who Seo-Jun. Quickly she sends a message to Seo-Jun asking to talk.

Episode 7
Seo-Jun comes over to Byeol's apartment and is confronted by her asking questions. When he tried to deny everything he is shown the file of information. Deciding the game is up he shows his true colours.

Episode 8
Byeol breaks up with Seo-Jun and demands him to never contact her again. Seo-Jun begins to stalk and threaten her. He is unhinged wanting her back and he won't stop till he has her.

Episode 9
Byeol fears for her life as those close to her begin to show up dead. When she tries to escape from him it causes a chase between the two. Seo-Jun causes Byeol to crash and an argument to occur. It is raining heavily as the argue.

Episode 10
As the two argue Seo-Jun keeps saying that Byeol is his. He owns up to all the lies he told her which causes her world to shatter. Realising she won't be able to escape him unless she is dead. Deciding she's had enough of being lied to, she plans to end it all. When Seo-Jun is distracted Byeol grabs a piece of broken glass and hold it her throat. Seo-Jun tries to reason with her which causes her to dig it into her neck. When he makes a single move towards her she pulls the glass across her neck, slitting her own throat. Seo-Jun is shicked and tries to stop the bleeding but is unable to, he as to watch as she bleeds to death with no chance of survival.