Ships # 2

(AN: Woojin has been removed as it appears that both him and Stray Kids are trying to seperate themselves from each other and not be associated with each other, please respect this descision.)

Stray Kids
Serenity X Bang Chan
Can someone say what is sleep? Serenity and Bang Chan are shipped because 1. They both speak English, 2. They rather work on songs over sleep, 3. They care about their fans so much that they'll always ask or do something for them.

Serenity X Minho
98 Liners # 4: These two bonded over being born in 98 but also for their love of cats. Once Serenity had sneezed around him and he thought there was a kitten in the room. They have a friendly ship rather than romantic.

Serenity X Changbin
Shorties. Stray Kids and fans make fun of their heights compared to the rest of the members but won't say anything around Serenity.

Serenity X Hyungjin
Baby Boy# 7: Serenity has called Hyungjin her little prince. She compliments him a lot, he'll go to her if he wants an older sister's comfort.

Serenity X Jisung
Baby Boy# 8: Her idiotic son. Jisung is always asking Serenity to teach him Irish slang but she always tells him no and to learn more English.

Serenity X Felix
Baby Boy# 9: She calls Felix her mini Steve Irwin, mostly because of the accent. Felix goes to her when he is feeling homesick and doesn't want to pressure the members.

Serenity X Seungmin
Baby Boy# 10: Seungmin acts like a good son around Serenity not saying anything that can be seen as sassy. He sometimes asks Serenity to teach him English words he doesn't know.

Serenity X I.N
Baby Boy# 11: Serenity's baby fox, she'll fight anyone who makes her baby cry. I.N gets away with everything around her but doesn't abuse this.

Monsta X
Serenity X Shownu
Teddy bear older brother. Serenity has stated clearly that Shownu is her brother, there is no romantic feelings between them.

Serenity X Wonho
Protective older brother, Wonho had once protected Serenity from a fan taking an indecent picture of her walking off stage. Serenity fought hard and encouraged fans to convince Wonho from leaving Monsta X.

Serenity X Minhyuk
Sunshine overload these two play off each other's energies and are always cheering each other up if the other is down.

Serenity X Kihyun
Beautiful Vocals, Serenity wants to do a song with Kihyun so bad that she mentions it frequently when she can. When the two are together they often mother the other members even though Serenity is younger.

Serenity X Hyungwon
Height Difference and memes. They annoy each other so often that there are photos of them on the internet. There is one photo though of them asleep next to each other after a long schedule.

Serenity X Jooheon
Cuteness overload, these two are masters at aegyo. The two do a complete 180 on stage which scares fans.

Serenity X I.M
Another English duo these two act like siblings. Changkyun is around the same age as one of Serenity's brother, one closest to her in age. The two fight like toddlers.

Got7
Serenity X Mark
Siblings, Serenity has stated that Mark is only a few days older than her eldest brother and that he reminds her of him. She goes to him when she is homesick.

Serenity X JB
Only JB I Love, anytime JB is in a challenge Serenity is doing she'll say that he's the only JB she loves and listens to. The two compliment each other's vocal abilities.

Serenity X Jackson
The two are only ever shipped as friends, they only ever talk about being friends and don't really have any moments together alone.

Serenity X Jinyoung
JYP Jr. Serenity makes fun of Jinyoung being JYP Jr. all the time but yet also compliments his vocal and acting abilities. Jinyoung seems to know her songs in a matter of minutes.

Serenity X Youngjae
He's an otter, Serenity always calls Youngjae a singing otter because of his looks. Youngjae always takes Serenity's teasing.

Serenity X BamBam
BamBam and Serenity are always messing with each other because he wants her to respect him as he's older while she tells him no, it doesn't count if he's born in 97.

Serenity X Yugyeom
These two are not to be left alone at all, Serenity says she'll never trust someone who shares a birthday only a year apart with her brother. Yugyeom mocks Serenity's height 24/7.

Seventeen
Serenity X S.Coups
Her favourite, She doesn't hide that S.Coups is her bias in Seventeen. When they first met S.Coups blushed hard because he knew she had him as a bias.

Serenity X Jeonghan
Sleeping Beauties these two have been seen asleep beside each other and have been called unfair because of how good they looked asleep as well as just waking up.

Serenity X Joshua
Serenity and Joshua are another sibling ship. They are seen usually talking in English together.

Serenity X Jun
Again another sibling ship, Serenity has said she would never have romantic feelings because he looks to much like Heechul.

Serenity X Hoshi
Serenity wants Hoshi to help choreograph one of her dances as she finds him to be an amazing dancer and choreography. Hoshi knows her dances as well as her.

Serenity X Wonwoo
Bookworms, these two give each other recommendations on what books to read as well as ones to avoid. Have been seen reading around each other.

Serenity X Woozi
Much like Hoshi, Serenity wants Woozi to produce a song with her as she is amazed by his skill.

Serenity X DK
Never quiet, DK always makes Serenity laugh which causes him to laugh. They can never stop.

Serenity X Mingyu
Tall freak of nature, Serenity always complains about his height compared to hers saying it's not fair. Mingyu has been photographed picking her up only to be smacked.

Serenity X The8
Bruce Lee, Serenity is amazed by The8's martial art abilities saying that he must be Bruce Lee (not racist). He helps her with her Chinese.

Serenity X Seungkwan
98 Liners # 3: Divas, they always seem to want to out do the other. Serenity doesn't call him Oppa because they're born the same year.

Serenity X Vernon
98 Liners # 2: Weird duo, these two always have the weirdest conversations but also pretty chill conversations. They slip between English and Korean without noticing.

Serenity X Dino
Serenity's little brother, a cute clip came out of these two dancing as well as another where Serenity treats him like a little brother.

TXT
Serenity X Yeonjun
Baby Boy# 13: A tall baby who acts like a baby. Don't think of touching one of her many babies. She can't help but baby him.

Serenity X Soobin
Baby Boy# 14: Good baby, She always tells him to talk to a senior leader for advice if he ever feels overwhelmed.

Serenity X Beomgyu
Baby Boy# 15: Serenity will fight anyone if they do anything to her babies.

Serenity X Taehyun
Baby Boy# 16: Serenity is highly protective over Taehyun because he has a similar face shape to Jonghyun.

Serenity X Heuning Kai
Baby Boy# 17: Will fight anyone who sexualises him because he is a baby. Always takes care of him at award show.