Idols that have a crush on Serenity

A.C.E
Donghyun- Has said that he has liked Serenity since he first saw her performing live.

Jun- Admires and likes her. He has always wanted to do a song with her and thinks their voices would compliment each other.

Chan- Has liked her since a little after her debut especially because of her YouTube videos.

Astro
MJ- Likes her because of her personality and has met her during Favourite Entertainment.

JinJin- Wants to do a song with her because of her voice and also likes her caring personality, she stabilised him once when he lost balance.

Eunwoo- Met her through Jaehyun and couldn't help but fall for her.

Ateez
Seonghwa- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her, when ever he is standing beside her doing interviews he can't stop himself from looking at her.

Hongjoong- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her, he always listens to her music and watches her videos when is having a bad day.

San- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her.

Wooyoung- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her.

Got7
Bambam- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her.

Yugyeom- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her.

KARD
BM- has called Serenity hot and when he's met her he's flirted with her.

Monsta X
Minhyuk- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her.

Jooheon- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her.

Changkyun- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her.

NCT
Yuta- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her, won't act on the feelings because of Jaehyun and Hazel.

Ten- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her, always flirts with her.

Jaehyun- Obviously he has a crush had one for the longest time.

Lucas- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her, always seems speechless and blushing around her.

Jaemin- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her, always flirts with her and clings to her.

Pentagon
Jinho- always seems awed by her and greatly admires her.

Hui- fell for her voice and personality.

Yuto, Kino, Wooseok- Met her once when they were lost and she helped them, they fell for her caring nature even though she is younger.

Seventeen
Joshua- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her, he always has nerdy conversations with her.

Hoshi- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her, fell for her aegyo as well as dancing.

Woozi- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her, he fell for her voice.

DK- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her, he can't help but smile or laugh when she's around.

Mingyu- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her, won't act on the feelings but can't help but like her.

Dino- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her, she's never treated him like a baby but rather as an equal.

Stray Kids
Minho- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her, weak for her.

Hyungin- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her, always has puppy eyes around her.

Han/ Jisung- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her, always near her when he can be.

Felix- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her, always cuddles up to her when ever he can.

TXT
Yeonjun- Even though they are friends he can't help but have a crush on her, he met her when he was a trainee and gained a puppy love type of crush.